Amon Amarth North American Tour in December!(?)

Fuckit. I'm too drunk to read thrhoug the rest of the thread and I am from the US, but I say finish what you started in Europe and then come to US. i can wait as long as you deliver a good as hell European tour in Gothenburg. Don't sacrifice what you want to do over there for a bunch of stupid fat americans.

shit seriously as much as I want to see you guys again I will gladly wait if you are already scheduled in Europe I respect that it will take higher priority.

Anglorfin said:
Fuckit. I'm too drunk to read thrhoug the rest of the thread and I am from the US, but I say finish what you started in Europe and then come to US. i can wait as long as you deliver a good as hell European tour in Gothenburg. Don't sacrifice what you want to do over there for a bunch of stupid fat americans.

shit seriously as much as I want to see you guys again I will gladly wait if you are already scheduled in Europe I respect that it will take higher priority.

aye

p.s. anglorfin called me at 5am and left a drunk messege that AA was coming in December and that i should confirm it incase he was too drunk.

The lack of Toronto date pisses me off. I've recieved a few reasons why. I was first told that Innertia entertainment here in Toronto fucked it up, so there was no show....

This is an e-mail I sent, and the responce.

Hi, thanks for writing, I did try to get Bodom to return to Toronto or
Southern Ontario for a show on this tour, but they are the ones who decided
not too, not I. They have been here 4 times in 9 months, and they feel it is
too much for this city, even though they have had massive successes in the
region

Noel
Inertia Entertainment
www.inertia-entertainment.com

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sunday, September 17, 2006 11:00 PM
To: inertia-concerts@sympatico.ca
Subject: December Amon Amarth Children of Bodom

To whome it may concern,

Brave Words and Bloody Knuckles have announced tour dates for the upcoming
Children of Bodom tour with Amon Amarth. Toronto was left off the bill
however. I've spoken to some members of Children of Bodom and they have told

me they love playing Toronto.

There is a rumor that Innertia Entertainment decided it was "too early" for
another Bodoom show, which is why a date for Toronto has not yet been
released.

If this is rumor is not true, will a date be released soon? If however the
rumor is true, many fans in the area would like to ask why. Last years
November and December shows sold out, as well as the show last March, and
Unholy Alliance tour with larger name bands like Slayer have only made them
more popular in North America.

If this has been one big missunderstanding, I apologize for wasting your
time.

-Ryan K, Hamilton ON

P.S. These are the tour dates as of Septemebr 18th

November
29 - Philadelphia, PA at The Trocadero
30 - Rochester, NY at Water Street Music Hall

December
1 - Detroit, MI at Harpo's
2 - Milwaukee, WI at The Rave
4 - Dallas, TX at Gypsy Tea Room
6 - Tempe, AZ at Marquee Theatre
8 - San Diego, CA at SOMA
9 - Los Angeles, CA at The Wiltern LG
11 - Denver, CO at Ogden Theatre
12 - Lawrence, KS at Granada Theatre
13 - Minneapolis, MN at Quest Club
15 - Washington, DC at 9:30 Club
16 - Worcester, MA at The Palladium
17 - New York, NY at Nokia Theatre
18 - Montreal, QC at Metropolis

Source http://www.bravewords.com/news/51232

I then tried talking the booking agency for children of Bodom. If they dont respond, or give me moer bullshit, I'll try Amon Amarth's staff...

I hate driving to French Canada :mad:

Conquer All said:
do you think that there are more dates to come? having 15 shows is too few shows to play
I think they are just doing a quick once over before COB goes into recording, and gives AA some time to promote the new album here.

Personnaly I think AA is getting fucked because the tour here right after the album's release is going to be short.

Looks like there will be a pilgrimage from here to LA, unless they add a weekend date that's closer. So far, it's you, me, my bro and me wife. We'll see what comes out of it.

Belgar said:
Let me know ... looks like the Quebec show is during the week. It would have to be the CA show or the weekend after.

Maybe we could hit the MA show as well.

I hear ya gabo.I live in Fort Worth,and all of the good bands keep going to Deep Ellum..And after all the crap that has happened there,'specially the shooting of Dimebag Darrel(BS!),my parents arent really wantin me to go there..

Looking forward to this! Gojira and Sanctity are much better than Trivium, and with more play time for AA (plus playing stuff from With Odin On Our Side), should be a kickass show!

5732.jpg

Cleveland has one of the larger metal and hardcore sceens in the states. Sure it isn't Chicago or NYC or LA but it sure as hell would have a bigger draw than Lawrence, Kansas! It looks like I will have to go to Detroit. This is the second AA tour where they have not come to Clevland. :mad:

Whoohoo! They're playing here in San Diego December 8th! Missed them the last time they were here, due to my teacher having an exam that night. Fortunately not taking any classes this semester. :headbang:

I cant figure it out, New Mexico is a haven of drunk mexicans and indians that go to every metal show and yet NO NEW MEXICO SHOW, maybe theyll add one , you never know. ALways fucking Dalls to Tempe, or Houston to Denver, fucking New Mexico.