Amon Amarth North American Tour in December!(?)

Alright, Worcester ... 2 1/2 hour drive and right in the middle of the holiday season. I work in retail, so I don't even know if this is gonna' happen for me, hah. I'll try my damned hardest.

Tomasz said:
Well, lets not jump to conclussion just yet. The N.A. dates have not yet been officialy posted/confirmed, at least not on the home page.

Howerver, nothing surprises me as this is in typical metal fasion (not the band's fault) shit just stays the same as always, disorganized and unknown until very last moment. Looks to me as if AA were pushed in (label, management, etc.) to do this (half assed so far) NA tour in the last second. I believe/hope they'll be doing another (proper) tour in States and Europe, especially Spain :), 2nd time around in support of their latest.

Thanks!!..i guess more "pressure" is needed...My anger grows stedily every day when i see added dates everywhere but in here.If satyricon was in here last weeked how is than AA are not requested by promoters???man,our venues are just for 400 and i´m pretty sure the venues would be full!!!
Anyway, if no one finally does, i offer myself to help...

Dyed Absinthe said:
Alright, Worcester ... 2 1/2 hour drive and right in the middle of the holiday season. I work in retail, so I don't even know if this is gonna' happen for me, hah. I'll try my damned hardest.

Hey its on a Saturday so their can't be any whinning about that. This is going to be the best show of the entire tour, Oh I will be their. First time seeing Amon in concert, Auwsome!!

Knarfi said:
dont go live in a big ass country as USA, i mean i can get to every corner in my country in 2 hours max! hihi

Knarfster, I know what you mean with your post, but dude, the big TO is in Canada.

WTF?! toronto in canada?! i have lived my life with false knowledge??!! imma go in therapy. (...maybe ill wait till after the AA gig)

EDIT: maybe school is a better option instead of therapy.. damn i talk too much dont i?

Nuchter? Whats so undignified and un-serious about running around naked in the snow?? Personally, I am scholarly, serious and sober all the fucking time. I never deviate from that pattern of behaviour... ;-)

Amon1 said:
Hey its on a Saturday so their can't be any whinning about that. This is going to be the best show of the entire tour, Oh I will be their. First time seeing Amon in concert, Auwsome!!

Hah, me too. Should be grand! Just crossing my fingers for that day off.

I speak Swedish and German and English. If you mix them together, you've got some Dutch basics. It's not such a difficult word if you speak either Swedish or German. ;-)