amon amarth US HEADLINING TOUR!!!!

what's the size of the venue that they're scheduled to play at in Orlando?, I don't see this tour drawing any more than COB which that one (the first one) in Tampa wasn't that crowded, Orlando is no more metal than Tampa therefore I cannot see more than 300-400 absolute max, anyway the crew of me, the other neck and the toilet crusher are going to be there with Full Force, one way or another, maybe one or two more

A friend of mine has been the the club before, I would say that it is fairly small..
Hell yeah, I'll be there, really drunk waving the With Oden on our Side wallscroll :kickass:

ill be at the la and san diego shows:headbang: was at the last la show w/ bodom. think i saw your gimp ass haha no offense :kickass:
Haha it's all good. I was fucking out of shape because I wasn't able to do anything for like 4 months. NOW I'm just about back in that state of condition because I had shoulder surgery again last month...NOT FUN!!!

Alright so now it's...

RYAN VH
NOIREMONTE (the shorty)
EDUBZ

Yo man hit me up on aim or msn which ever one you have so we can talk about this further.

Haha it's all good. I was fucking out of shape because I wasn't able to do anything for like 4 months. NOW I'm just about back in that state of condition because I had shoulder surgery again last month...NOT FUN!!!

Alright so now it's...

RYAN VH
NOIREMONTE (the shorty)
EDUBZ

Yo man hit me up on aim or msn which ever one you have so we can talk about this further.

Psssh, whatever, you lanky mother fucker. :lol:

Alright, just because it's bugging the shit out of me... On the December 10th date in KC, the venue only has the rest of the tour listed (Decapitated, Sonic Syndicate, Himsa). Is something up, or do I get to bitch someone out for being an idiot and leaving the best band off the flyer?

I read somewhere that Ted has been out for a couple shows, is he going to be back in time for the US shows?