amon amarth US HEADLINING TOUR!!!!

On the other hand, everyone is tiny compared to Johann Hegg.

not my little bro ;), actually JH is tiny compared to him

AA-Orlando-11272007001.jpg

Damn, he really does make everyone else look small. Wish I coulda joined you guys, fuck, I just wish I could've caught the show somewhere. Or maybe I should save my money and stay on good behavior and try and catch one of the good Euro shows one of these years. They always seem to have more toys there. ;)

I heard you did! Will you be going to LA as well? (Very nice avatar...almost as nice as mine... ;) )

Thanks........

Won't be in LA. Still recovering from last night.....

One sore rib from being against the front railing for 2hrs, awh......One slightly sore neck from headbanging to long and hard,ooh.........One dripping Wet AA t-shirt,cooold after the show.......Front row @ Amon Amarth show......priceless!

Damn, he really does make everyone else look small. Wish I coulda joined you guys, fuck, I just wish I could've caught the show somewhere. Or maybe I should save my money and stay on good behavior and try and catch one of the good Euro shows one of these years. They always seem to have more toys there. ;)

whatever your excuse was this time make sure it does not happen again next time ;)

My excuse is I'm a blue-collar bastard with 3 kids. :lol: Nah, I'm taking the easy route, moving back to some place they'll play within 500 miles of. I can't wait to get the hell out of here.

Just got back from the LA show! What a crazy show I was in the pit the whole time. I am so sore and tired right now I'll post some pictures I took from my phone tomorrow. My first show was awesome! :headbang:

Amon Amarth rocked the Avalon completely!! The meet and greet actually happened as well (never had much luck with band meet and greets at the Avalon before). Great seeing so many fellow metalheads out and about last night!! :headbang:

Ryan VH, was that you and your girlfriend up by the soundboard? Thought I kind of recognized you but I couldn't tell. Whoever it was, was doing some SERIOUS headbanging!

Amon Amarth rocked the Avalon completely!! The meet and greet actually happened as well (never had much luck with band meet and greets at the Avalon before). Great seeing so many fellow metalheads out and about last night!! :headbang:

Ryan VH, was that you and your girlfriend up by the soundboard? Thought I kind of recognized you but I couldn't tell. Whoever it was, was doing some SERIOUS headbanging!

HAHA yessir!!! That was me and my neck hurts like a mother fucker haha. I went crazy for ancient sign for the end part. What shirt were you wearing and what do you look like??

Shit, there was a meet and greet?

Oh well, I met them before hand, on their way to eat. Kick ass show.