Amon Amarth's town!

I agree, Stckhlm rules....not as much as Helsingborg of course, but close! And a lot of the Swedish bands I listen to come from there.

Yup and N*Flamez are Gothenburgians too! But there's a lot of good bands from there too of course and many of my friends are from there such as Taetre. Check out my town Helsingborg! Darkane, Terror 2000, Soilwork, The Defaced, Construcdead, The Forsaken...all from my little town! And heheh my aunt is the neighbour of a certain Soilwork member!

I've only visited Stockholm's port and then I have been inside a ship, more or less unconscious :rolleyes: I should make a proper visit sometime. Those are nice pics, CDN :)

~Zeanra~ said:
I've only visited Stockholm's port and then I have been inside a ship, more or less unconscious :rolleyes: I should make a proper visit sometime. Those are nice pics, CDN :)

From Finland huh? Hehe, I know the feeling, been on the boats to and from Finland also.
Btw I like the Tuska Festival. A real Metal festival right in the middle of Finlands capitol. Just so cool!:headbang:

Tuska homepage gives these bands (tho they might still change):

Type O Negative (USA)
Stratovarius
Timo Rautiainen & Trio Niskalaukaus
The 69 Eyes
The Opeth (SWE)
Amorphis
EdGuy (GER)
Tarot
The Haunted (SWE)
Arch Enemy (SWE)
Lordi
Finntroll
Lost Horizon (SWE)
Moonsorrow
Behemoth (POL)
Thunderstone
Norther
Lullacry
Rotten Sound
Mannhai
Sapattivuosi
Mauron Maiden
Barathrum

If you want to go and check the site yourself, http://www.tuska-festival.fi/

Great playlist, I'll have to check it out. Though it's doubtful I have the money, see I already ordererd tickets for 2000 Decibel and hopefully I'll be at Summer Breeze too. We'll see!

hehe nothing wrong with finland as a counrty i suppose, i've never been there but it seems nice.
the bad thing is that it's far away, and i've got other festivals planned :)