Amon Merch/Info Tour

I saw at least three Amon Amarth shirts at Station 4. I bought the most awesome Twilight of the Thundergod for myself, and picked up the Amon Amarth "viking " on the back shirt for my daughter. They were $25.00 per shirt...... I honestly don't remember what the other shirts were and regrettably didn't see a hoody. What a great show! Amon Amarth gave 100 %. Brutal pit! I grabbed onto a metal post and held on for dear life just to stay standing. My daughter and I were very fortunate and deeply honored to meet Johan by the bus after the shiow.

I saw at least three Amon Amarth shirts at Station 4. I bought the most awesome Twilight of the Thundergod for myself, and picked up the Amon Amarth "viking " on the back shirt for my daughter. They were $25.00 per shirt...... I honestly don't remember what the other shirts were and regrettably didn't see a hoody. What a great show! Amon Amarth gave 100 %. Brutal pit! I grabbed onto a metal post and held on for dear life just to stay standing. My daughter and I were very fortunate and deeply honored to meet Johan by the bus after the shiow.

the toronto show was killer. seeing north sea storm played live was awesome
they couldn't have picked a better supporting band than ensiferum!!! (who were also just as good)
although the sound for both bands was a bit bassy, but the phoenix sucks.

The Montreal show was devastating, quite a metal festival!

too bad the organisers screwed us with the merch:

- the hoodie was $60 in Montreal instead of $50 as in Toronto

- tshirts were $30 in Montreal instead of $20 as in Toronto

I have one question:
Is there a T-shirt with the album cover?
I am too fucking lazy to research this. I'm seeing them tomorrow night.

We had the higher prices in Vancouver, too.

At least I got a tie, though.

My friend told me that hoodies were $60 in Toronto.