Merch on the US tour??

lucifer1126

Aug 19, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
so anyone who's been to shows on this US tour so far...what shirts did amon amarth have? how do they look like and prices plz! that way i know how much $$ to bring.

They only had two T-shirts that I saw...one for With Oden On Our Side (I bought it), and one for the tour. They were $25. My friend bought a zip hoodie for $55, I'm not sure if they had more than one option or not. It says "THOR" on the front, and "Amon Amarth" with a symbol on back...it's pretty sweet.

eeeeek $55 for a zip up hoodie? sheeshes! thats rip off. i guess i might just wait till these merch appear later online

or try to get that shit either before or after the show outside the venue, once they bring it inside and outside the venue they do the count, and for every sold merchandise they have to pay the venue approx. 20%, bullshit if you ask me

They didn't bring the Asator shirt over? That blows, it's really awesome. Similar to the "Viking" shirt, it has Amon Amarth on the front with a dark grey Mjölner on it, and runes that write out "mjolnir". On the back there's the same grey image, and it says:
SON OF ODEN
THUNDER GOD
MASTER OF WAR
ASATOR!

And there's a small goldish version of Mjölner below that.

hrm...ok well i'll see what the price is like by our merch place. If its insanely high, i'll see what i can do around the outside. If its Woody selling the merch then i have a connection.

was it a chick selling the merch? or a guy? or the band themselves? haha last time they had to drive their own van, i wonder if amon got their bus this time.

I got both the Thor's Hammer Shirt, and the tour shirt.

I tried to get a 2XL Longsleeve Tour shirt, but apparently they don't have one. The merch guy gave me the run around, check out my Dallas report thread if you want for the details.

Oh, and even Johan Hegg thinks it sucks that CoB, or CoB's management, is setting all their merch prices. He said the Hoodie price was ridiculous.