Merch on the US tour??

lucifer1126

Aug 19, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
so anyone who's been to shows on this US tour so far...what shirts did cob have? how do they look like and prices plz! that way i know how much $$ to bring.

all i know is:
hatebreeder shirts(different from the warheart spoken word intro on the back shirts"
AYDY shirts
chaos ridden years shirts i think,
and idk about the tour shirts, they have an american flag on them i guess
all of them 25$
tahts what my friend told me

youre going to the san diego one? sweet ill try to meet you there or something, i will be the guy with the fragile glasses wearing very asian looking exchange student that doesnt fit in next to me

40 for a hoodie isn't bad! thank you guys! ts for $25 is too much though, it should be 20.

any of u guys know amon amarth merch? did they have hoodie as well?

40 is good for a hoodie :) And yeah,25 is too much for shirts that don't really look that good. Amon merch would probably be the same price,or a little cheaper

ok i'm gonna update this thread if anybody cares about merch. So TSHIRTS ARE $25, zip Hoodie is $55, pullover is $40(if i remember correctly).

tshirts they have:
SOMETHING WILD!! front has the artwork, back says I survived lake Bodom
Chaos Ridden Years front has the dvd artwork, forgot the back
Tour shirt i think has just cob in front w/american flag and back has tourdates
new Hatebreeder shirt, this is more the the original version with half the green reaper in the front.

Zip hoodie looks exactly like the unholy alliance t-shirt in the front. which is the reaper in the front with crossed scythe. no sleeve prints, not sure if there's back prints.

pullover i believe is just white letter cobhc in the front. pretty bland.

yea. i was tempted to buy that something wild shirt or the zip up hoodie....ended not getting any cuz it will just probably pop up online later for a cheaper price.

The Chaos Ridden Years one says CHAOS RIDDEN YEARS in huge letters on the back. My friend got it. I got the I Survived Lake Bodom shirt =P

holy fuck! something wild shirts and a new hatebreeder shirt! i hope some sites have that for sale since there are no shows around here, the american flag and chaos ridden years shirts sound lame though.

I just got back from the LA gig. But I went to the San Diego gig yesterday and got the SW shirt.
The new hatebreeder shirt sucks though. I am getting the original soon.