Merch on the US tour??

Damn, the SW shirt sounds fuckin awsome! I'v never even seen a SW shirt before. I need to start looking at more COB merchandise.

ok i'm gonna update this thread if anybody cares about merch. So TSHIRTS ARE $25, zip Hoodie is $55, pullover is $40(if i remember correctly).

tshirts they have:
SOMETHING WILD!! front has the artwork, back says I survived lake Bodom
Chaos Ridden Years front has the dvd artwork, forgot the back
Tour shirt i think has just cob in front w/american flag and back has tourdates
new Hatebreeder shirt, this is more the the original version with half the green reaper in the front.

Zip hoodie looks exactly like the unholy alliance t-shirt in the front. which is the reaper in the front with crossed scythe. no sleeve prints, not sure if there's back prints.

pullover i believe is just white letter cobhc in the front. pretty bland.

Damnit, now Im even more pissed that I missed one of the shows. I need a new zip hoodie and I wouldve probably gotten a shirt or poster flag to. And those prices are good. Hopefully a website will have them soon.

I got a Hatebreer shirt $25. I wanted a hoddie but $50 is too expensive for me, im broke AND they ran out of small and medium. They ran out of small for the hatebreeder shirt also so the chick said she'd give me a medium. Then when I got home I see its a fucking Large! now i have to bust out the sewing machine. I know saw a amarth shirt but im not sure if they had hoodies.

I got a Hatebreer shirt $25. I wanted a hoddie but $50 is too expensive for me, im broke AND they ran out of small and medium. They ran out of small for the hatebreeder shirt also so the chick said she'd give me a medium. Then when I got home I see its a fucking Large! now i have to bust out the sewing machine. I know saw a amarth shirt but im not sure if they had hoodies.

they have ones that say thor on it i think

in philly they didnt have any hoodies of jackets but they had a lot of shirts for $25 i got two... they have banners and stickers, the belt buckle, stickers you know the usual...

$25 is a verry good price. In some places, they just rip you off or bargain with you. When i saw Decapitated, they said sweatters were $80!

How is it FF's fault?

They choose the prices for everything,not just FF,but headliners in general,they call the shots. They're the ones that decide if cameras can be used at shows, they decide how much they are willing to sell their merch,and the price they choose,the rest of the bands must sell their stuff at that price.

Speaking of.....I remember when Bodom had a little mini-van and were touring with Iced Earth.......they grew up so fast,heh...

^Like Rob Zombie pricing things to high leading Matt Tuck to say shit about that and then getting himself kicked out of that tour.

In Montreal we had an exclusive T-shirt :

Front : COBHC (white)
Back : HATE CREW CANADA (white)

It was exclusive because Mtl was the only place in Canada they were this tour.

Beep o'clock: Ever since, they took out the girl sized COBHC shirt on this site, i'v been looking for it. Anyone know any sites, where you can find that one?

Well I got the american flag one, but would've gotten Follow the Reaper or Hatecrew Deathroll if they had em (my favorite albums). I like the idea of the tour shirt just cuz you can remember the day you were there, and the "Fear the Reaper" on the back is an awesome line.

Beeb'o: Oh really? LOL. I clicked on the site and it froze my computer.

I think the best merchandise they had was the HCDR sweater...the one with the HCDR style in the front, sleeves and the tour dates on the back. Someone i know bought it for $47. Then yesterday it was on sale for $23. Fuckin ripoff!