Dimmu Borgir Tour

Ross

valfri baguette
Oct 19, 2007
england
I was just wondering if anyone had been to one of the gigs for this tour with Amon Amarth and if so, how long did Amon Amarth play for?
i'm curious because im only really going for Amon Amarth anyway:headbang::kickass::headbang::kickass:

I was at the gig in Prague (Dimmu Borgir, Amon Amarth, Engel). The tickets and all flyers said it was gonna start at 7. We arrived at 7:15 and Amon was already playing the 2nd song. They played for max. 40 minutes, maybe 8-9 songs. That sucked very much. My last 2 Amon concerts sucked, the playlist was always very short with always the same songs.
It is nice that they released the DVD set with 5 great concerts, but in reality their concerts are not that cool anymore.
(I do not even start mocking about the Dimmu Borgir-appearence at the last tour, with the embarrassing projections, the boring new songs etc.)
I guess I have seen both bands for the last time.

I was at the gig in Prague (Dimmu Borgir, Amon Amarth, Engel). The tickets and all flyers said it was gonna start at 7. We arrived at 7:15 and Amon was already playing the 2nd song. They played for max. 40 minutes, maybe 8-9 songs. That sucked very much. My last 2 Amon concerts sucked, the playlist was always very short with always the same songs.
It is nice that they released the DVD set with 5 great concerts, but in reality their concerts are not that cool anymore.
(I do not even start mocking about the Dimmu Borgir-appearence at the last tour, with the embarrassing projections, the boring new songs etc.)
Way to gay a thread up...

i guess both bands will be glad you don't go anymore and somebody who enjoys the bands can take your place.

Nice first post! Insulting the band! Well done.

Go suck a lemon.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! OSLO WAS KICKASS!

Up the front, no massive pit, band before made a complete ass out of Persuit of Vikings by pretending to ride horses around on stage in fur underwear, helmets and plastic swords and BAM got Fredrik's drumstick without a fight.
My face hurt from smiling afterwards. I don't think that's ever happened at a metalgig before. Hurt to turn head the day after. Used to that one.

Watched Dimmu from a table top next to the bar. Beer > Few minutes in a Dimmu clip on their new DVD. :kickass:

Drank beers for Vitek.

Fanfuckingtastic. I'm tempted to go home just so I can see them again there too... Really tempted...

show in slovenia was blast. I wish that they were on stage a bit longer. but the setlist was amazing. I'm looking forward to see them as headliners somewhere.