North American Tour Setlist

Hey, just back from the show in Qc on wednesday. Solid performance as ever
Set list below (stop reading now if you don't wanna know)

1-intro
2-An Ancient Sign Of A Coming Storm
3-Pursuit Of Viking
4-Releasing Surtur's fire (fuck !2121!!!!)
5-The Fate Of Norns
6-For The Stabwounds In Our Back
7-Death In Fire

NeverDying said:
Hey, just back from the show in Qc on wednesday. Solid performance as ever
Set list below (stop reading now if you don't wanna know)

1-intro
2-An Ancient Sign Of A Coming Storm
3-Pursuit Of Viking
4-Releasing Surtur's fire (fuck !2121!!!!)
5-The Fate Of Norns
6-For The Stabwounds In Our Back
7-Death In Fire

Solid line up. :D:D Can't wait for that tomorrow night!!

high five to belgar shit yeah! Anything avenger and before is the concert i would go see. Pity i didnt live in europe back then as i would ahve been to every concert they played. I have home videos of the aa guys and tours from the STTNW years. Now theya re fucking killer!!

When I saw them at Graspop this year, they played the old stuff. Here in the states we always get the same old 5-6 songs out of the last 2-3 albums in a dire attempt to convert the base here. Seems like if you want to hear anything before 2001 you have to see them in Europe otherwise you are screwed ... to make things even worse it's a tour with COB and Trivium, with AA playing a mere 30 minutes.
Good thing there is the DVD. Can't please all the fans, not even the ones who have been supporting them for past 7 years. I am just very disappointed to see that nothing has changed ... that's the metal spirit (I guess).

Belgar said:
Here in the states we always get the same old 5-6 songs out of the last 2-3 albums in a dire attempt to convert the base here.

with 6 songs they should be able to cover at least one song from each album, that way the old farts and the fifteen year old zit poppers are all pleased, otherwise there really isn't much of an incentive for the older fans to come to a show besides hanging out with the guys, I really am going to have to get drunk tomorrow in Detroit in order to get into some of those songs where if it was Ride for Vengence I'd be riding all over the floor sober

victourious march or streigrisch marsch or what ever the fuck version they like to do should be played, but im happy with set list, 11-25 is going to be awsome.

Belgar said:
When I saw them at Graspop this year, they played the old stuff. Here in the states we always get the same old 5-6 songs out of the last 2-3 albums in a dire attempt to convert the base here. Seems like if you want to hear anything before 2001 you have to see them in Europe otherwise you are screwed ... to make things even worse it's a tour with COB and Trivium, with AA playing a mere 30 minutes.
Good thing there is the DVD. Can't please all the fans, not even the ones who have been supporting them for past 7 years. I am just very disappointed to see that nothing has changed ... that's the metal spirit (I guess).

Dude, you're screwed up as it is, and there is nothing we do that can make that worse for you... Fucking Redneck! ;)

I will say this though, when it comes to setlists it's always very hard to please everyone when you only have 30 minutes to play. The reason we focus on the two last albums is actually pretty simple, this tour is to promote Fate of Norns in the USA, and most of our fans have Versus The World, and know us through that album.

When we're able to play a full set, or at least one hour, I promise we'll include older songs in the US as well...

I'm pretty happy with this! And Releasing Surtur's Fire!!! My head is gonna fly off after the first 3 songs. Would've preferred something else in place of Stabwounds, but I'm not complaining. :D

hey ardberg..great job in toronto Drove 7 hours from CFB petawawa (canadian army base about 1 1/2 hours away from ottawa) to see you guys and bodom..to bad trivium couldnt open......Screamo SUX...u guys rule....i was soo glad u guys played death in fire :D.....ill be there the 12th found my self a ticket (maybe i can show up early and get some sigs:loco: )...

Mike