North American Tour Setlist

Ardbeg said:
Dude, you're screwed up as it is, and there is nothing we do that can make that worse for you... Fucking Redneck! ;)

I will say this though, when it comes to setlists it's always very hard to please everyone when you only have 30 minutes to play. The reason we focus on the two last albums is actually pretty simple, this tour is to promote Fate of Norns in the USA, and most of our fans have Versus The World, and know us through that album.

When we're able to play a full set, or at least one hour, I promise we'll include older songs in the US as well...

I was at the montreal show with my girlfriend. We took picture that we arent event sure worked yet... Most pictures is hers. Unfortunatly I have to say Im unhappy with the set list but I understand its purpose and take note that its not THAT BAD not just GREAT. No Last with pagan blood or Victorious march is just plain wrong man!!! The intro tho was FUCKING NICE tho!!! Nicest suprise was Releasing Surturs fire... but my big deception still remains the 30 minutes timelimit... sad sad sad...

fuck...i can'r believe that they played "pursuit of vikings" i love that song. that is my favorite song...I love that video. especially when they all headbang in a row. is anyone going to phoenix show?????

Ardbeg said:
Dude, you're screwed up as it is, and there is nothing we do that can make that worse for you... Fucking Redneck! ;)

I will say this though, when it comes to setlists it's always very hard to please everyone when you only have 30 minutes to play. The reason we focus on the two last albums is actually pretty simple, this tour is to promote Fate of Norns in the USA, and most of our fans have Versus The World, and know us through that album.

When we're able to play a full set, or at least one hour, I promise we'll include older songs in the US as well...

Ok, I will tell you this then ... at the Tampa show ... just play a Victorious March teaser like the first 1-2 minutes and I will be happy. Maybe when you guys do the sound checkl gimmick .... truth or dare bondläpp
anda alltid ... Johan vågar inte göra det !!!

JadedBlueSummers said:
..I love that video. especially when they all headbang in a row. ?????

yes yes, aaannnnndd I like when there if Fire Fire and then this one time he bangs left, yeah, this is great and also it's cool shoe he wears or that one time in the ..... I mean when I saw that syncronized thing I said to myself this is the coolest thing ever, yeah,and then I don't know what the hell I'm typing here