AMON reunion?

May 28, 2004
Tokyo
Someone on DEICIDE'S myspace said that the Hoffmann reanimating AMON. Any truth to this? Or can anybody confirm this? Would be interesting!

Well, I guess it would be the Hoffmanns with a new drummer and a new vocalist/bassist. BTW the guy who started that rumour came at least from FL. That's what his profile said. You never know!

What you are saying is the Hoffmann's are going to start a new band called Amon. Is that right?

In other words - the Hoffmann's have a new band. Didn't they already have a new band? Does it matter what it's called? They didn't do anything in the years they left Deicide, why would they do anything now?

I wouldn't be at all surprised if they get back with Deicide once Ralph is gone. They all seem to be assholes anyway, apart from Steve! :)

I thought they couldn't use the Amon cause it was a name of King Diamond home in Abigail and Them.And,Roadrunner said they had to cahnge the name.:headbang:

I know it's the name of an Egyptian God. But, I read it off the best of Deicide cd cover put out by Roadrunner. I know I should considered the sourceo_O:kickass::puke::headbang::worship:Smokin: It's almost getting my facts from Wikipedia.:devil: