"Cry of the Black Birds" Video Released!

Well I guess you've all been there by now, none the less.

Straight from their site:

Back from tour + new video!

The last two months have been hectic, but we've had a blast. The headlining tour in Europe went over expactations and we'd like to thank Wintersun and Tyr, as well as our European crew and of course everyone who came to the shows. Hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!
After the last show in Hamburg we flew straight to Detroit to join Children of Bodom, Gojira and Sanctity on the North American leg of the tour and although it was taxing and with some off stage problems, the tour was nothing but awesome and successful for us! It was great to see the support we got every night and we want to thank you fans for that.

We've been home resting over the holidays and still have some time off from the band. Later this month it's time to start preparing for the Scandinavian leg, and on the 25:th we'll start shooting the second video for the new album. For that we've chosen "Cry of the blackbirds".

I didn't follow that logic at all, myself. The lead guitar line in that is just so... I dunno, dirge-ish but not lacking in heaviness. Sends chills down my spine every time I listen to it.

why cant a song for a video be slow?
i cant see how they would make a video for that. especially after doing a video from runes to my memory.

last night i was watching the AA dvd and i was watching the bonus footage. at the end when theyre playing "pursuit of the vikings" and had all that bonus clips. that would be an awesome video to do to promote the dvd.