"Cry of the Black Birds" Video Released!

I liked the video, I just wish there was some more battleage...AND WHY WAS JOHAN WEARING A SHIRT!?
Because you touch yourself at night while thinking about him shirtless. He wanted to avoid that from happening.

The video was good. Before I saw the video I had all these images in my head that would have made it a perfect video. That would mean that we would've had to wait even longer.

I think they should do a music video for 'Ride For Vengeance', that's an amazing song, and it would fit well with a kickass video over the top.

Great Video with those battle scenes and yes I agree there should be much more. Especially when they "make their thundering charge" =p

But still beautiful song.

Does anyone know what those words say on the platform for the drums?
=]

Finally it's there! Yeehaw!
As I expected, the video turned out excellent... I'm really glad they took the time to mix it properly, although the waiting was horrible :)

@ Lenny2506: The words mean Amon Amarth... Donn't know what this may mean ;) but maybe it helps you :D

LOOOOOVES IT !!! great amon amarth song i really think that it sums up what a viking is all about and it's AA so what can i ask more !!!
btw it would be cool that for the next AA show, Johan would show up in that "king's chair" like in the vid....