Amorphis Live DVD Trailer

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
Holy fuck, this looks amazing!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lsyw1RXAhIE&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

As some said, one of the best headliners this fest has ever had in its history!

LOL! They spelled LENGTH wrong! Looks killer!
Oh, those Finns. They can spell all their crazy long word conglomerations no prob, but English? BTW, do all those futures end at the same time?

It really does look killer. I love/hate these teasers. Makes me itchy for the real deal. So, where to buy it since it's not going to be released here? I guess I'll just do the usual Record Shop X route.

Oh, those Finns. They can spell all their crazy long word conglomerations no prob, but English?

...I'll just do the usual Record Shop X route.
"...crazy long word conglomerations..." Grrrrr! *grumbles*

...but, but... we have this grammar rule in Finnish which tells something like: no more than two consonants are allowed in a row, at least every third letter has to be a vowel! :Smug: The more vowels, the merrier! We have eight vowels in our alphabet! :cool:

Also, LENGTH is a six-letter word and has only one vowel and it also includes a G which is almost an unnatural, alien borrowed letter for us along with B, C, D, Q, W, X and Z - EEEk! :zombie: - no wonder someone has misspelled it.

:lol: :p

...aaand, yes, RecordShopX is always the stop for purchasing Finnish metal music because their delivery is the synonym for accurate. :saint:

Seriously, this upcoming Amorphis DVD is going to be a killer! :headbang:

Oh, those Finns. They can spell all their crazy long word conglomerations no prob, but English? BTW, do all those futures end at the same time?

It really does look killer. I love/hate these teasers. Makes me itchy for the real deal. So, where to buy it since it's not going to be released here? I guess I'll just do the usual Record Shop X route.

One word....Aki. ;)

...but, but... we have this grammar rule in Finnish which tells something like: no more than two consonants are allowed in a row, at least every third letter has to be a vowel! :Smug: The more vowels, the merrier! We have eight vowels in our alphabet! :cool:

Also, LENGTH is a six-letter word and has only one vowel and it also includes a G which is almost an unnatural, alien borrowed letter for us along with B, C, D, Q, W, X and Z - EEEk! :zombie: - no wonder someone has misspelled it.

Sure you're not related to Welsh? They need to buy consonants, though...did you guys steal them?

...aaand, yes, RecordShopX is always the stop for purchasing Finnish metal music because their delivery is the synonym for accurate. :saint:

Seriously, this upcoming Amorphis DVD is going to be a killer! :headbang:

Ha, ha, sorry, my friend. I was wondering who I'd get a rise out of. :devil: I must say, in my belabored effort to learn your lovely language, I have been most stymied by learning the rules of how you put a whole bunch of words together into one to say something different. Not sure I'll ever get it. But I agree, English frequently makes no sense at all.

But Amorphis? Pure poetry. Can't wait for this DVD. :headbang:

I've not listened to Amorphis in years. Any suggestions on what album of theirs to check out.

Depends on what type of Amorphis you like. If you like more death metal type stuff, their first two are good. My personal favorite actually is their new one Skyforger. I think it's a very well balanced album, with a good flow to it. I do have some sentimentality towards Eclipse though, as that was the album that got me into them.

So, where to buy it since it's not going to be released here? I guess I'll just do the usual Record Shop X route.
One word....Aki. ;)
Yeah I can naturally hook you up if needed. However the Record Shop X route would be even smoother because their shipping is actually cheaper than what I would pay at the post office and also they will probably ship it a little before the actual release date (whereas I would buy it on the release date from their store here and ship it then) :)

Really looking forward to the DVD, looks pretty cool. Seeing these guys headlining a day at a small local festival (Myötätuulirock) in 2 weeks, certainly looking forward to that too!

Depends on what type of Amorphis you like. If you like more death metal type stuff, their first two are good. My personal favorite actually is their new one Skyforger. I think it's a very well balanced album, with a good flow to it. I do have some sentimentality towards Eclipse though, as that was the album that got me into them.

Thanks I will give Skyforger a listen.