Amorphis Love.

nailz

Nov 11, 2002
San Francisco
Visit site
Sorry ya'll... this is just a love post. I just re-fell in love with Amorphis.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7XUW8AD6PE&feature=related[/ame]

I also caught the original version of this on Spotify ... I fucking love both versions. The music this band puts out is beyond amazing to me. I think, musically this is one of my favorite bands. I could listen to these guys play without vocals for hours. The vocal styles of both Pasi and Tomi just put it over the top of awesome imo.

Please bring these guys back to Progpower. Or just a straight US Tour. unf.

There's a band who could play ProgPower every single year, and I would not complain one single bit. Their set a few years ago was awesome! And yes, their DVD is worth every penny!

There's a band who could play ProgPower every single year, and I would not complain one single bit. Their set a few years ago was awesome! And yes, their DVD is worth every penny!

Is it? I love the band with every fiber of my being, but I've been steering away from band DVDs lately. Jut for some reason they're not that engaging to me anymore (the Dark Tranquillity DVD though is amazing). Hmm maybe I should try it?

Is it? I love the band with every fiber of my being, but I've been steering away from band DVDs lately. Jut for some reason they're not that engaging to me anymore (the Dark Tranquillity DVD though is amazing). Hmm maybe I should try it?

That's interesting. The exact opposite has been happening to me. Lately I have purchased much more live DVDs than actual CDs. Weird huh?

But yes, the Amorphis DVD set is awesome. The documentary about the band's history is worth it alone.

lets rate 'em:

Tales
Elegy
Tuonela
Isthmus
Skyforger
Eclipse
Beginning
Silent
Am Universum
Far From the Sun

Pretty tough actually, even Am and Far still see my cd player on a semi regular basis. Amazing writers these guys, but still gotta go with Tales on top...