amorphis set list?

Pellaz said:
Not sure if this has been announced elsewhere or not, or if it is truly confirmed (it's a sad step to take), but Into Eternity will probably have to drop off the Amorphis tour due to illness. Pneumonia, strep throat.....

They went to hospital here during the day, before the show, but from what they told us (WREKage radio crew), it looked like they'd have to go back to Canada for medical attention. They had been slated to drop by our studio after the show, but cancelled, understandably so. :(

They had to play short-handed, too. I give 'em full credit for trying.

Even with the illness, playing with 3 people sans one guitarist and 2 of their 3 vocalists, I thought they put on a great, tight show. Sure the guitar harmonies and crushing vocal attack were lacking, but it seemed that they won over some non-fans with their 3-pronged attack. Too bad for me, though, as I was really looking forward to hearing Stu sing.

And Amorphis' new vocalist can pull off the old stuff pretty well, but his approach on the clean singing sounds a bit off for me-- perhaps they should stick to Ithsmus and Lakes? :Spin: :headbang: :headbang:

yea i heard that too on the way home listening to wreckage. they should have dropped off a long time ago, instead of so many fans having to see them perform like crap. as for amorphis, there wasn't a song they played that i didn't know. i've never cheered so hard for a band in my life. nor have i actually sung the words to songs out loud. it was helped by a drunken stupor, but i was just glad i wasn't sick. might have been my last chance to ever see them, so at least i made it count. was glad to see they played a lot of tuonela. anybody have the whole set list for the atlanta show? they gave a few out after the show

SoNofBitcH said:
anybody have the whole set list for the atlanta show? they gave a few out after the show

I don't have it for certain, but it was about this:

Greed
Against Widows
Castaway
Goddess (Of the Sad Man)
Far From the Sun
Alone
Summer's End
On Rich or Poor
Drowned Maid
Day of Your Belief
The Way
Encore:

Sign From the North Side
My Kantele
Black Winter Day

I think I'm missing one...

Could anyone estimate the attendance for the Atlanta show? I had planned on going to this gig for some time but couldn't make it for several reasons. I
felt awful about missing the show. I hope the turnout was respectable for the show and to lend my own support next time around.