10 October 2008 (Friday) El Corazon Seattle, WA
11 October 2008 (Saturday) Hawthorne Theater Portland, OR
12 October 2008 (Sunday) Slim's San Francisco, CA
13 October 2008 (Monday) House of Blues West Hollywood, CA
14 October 2008 (Tuesday) Brickhouse Phoenix, AZ
16 October 2008 (Thursday) Ridglea Theater Ft Worth, TX
17 October 2008 (Friday) The Scout Bar San Antonio, TX
18 October 2008 (Saturday) Scout Bar Houston, TX

So both headliners aren't sticking around. Can't blame them. They have money to make. But too bad anyhow.

There is one band I wanted to see at progpower coming to me, so making me not feel so bad about not being able to come this year, will be seeing them in ft. worth.

I'll be there with you if I have the days off! Woot! Either way, I'm making it to one of the Texas dates dammit.

Here's to seeing Amorphis twice in as many months!

The wife and I have our tickets for the San Antonio show already. We're completely stoked to see every band on this tour. :headbang: The only thing we're bummed about is the Kamelot show on Halloween not having Edguy there, as they drop off the tour a date or 2 before the San Antonio show. Other than that, October shall be a fun month.

Virgin Black is one of the best metal bands. I'll never forget their performance.

You're fairly legendary around here, Cheiron. So if you vouch for VB, they must be worth seeing. And hearing. So, today, I shelled out a few shekels at The End to get the three of their CDs that I don't yet have (which happens to be their latest three).

Time to buy tickets to the Mokena gig...

I don't think I'm legendary, I just get bored and post a lot >_>

But I hope you enjoy them. I think they've progressed throughout the years. Samantha and Rowan are both great at what they do.

I'll definitely be at the Woosta show. Psyched for Virgin Black first, Samael second, Amorphis third, Leaves Eyes I could care less about.

Although I am glad that Amorphis is playing ATL, I think it's a crying shame that the rest of the bands won't be able to play here at this time.:OMG::guh::(