Amplitube custom shop!

The SLO 100 is really really good. The ENGL isn't bad either. I also like the Möller drive pedal.

The SLOO 100 is my fav from what they have to offer.
Honestly Amplitube isn't a bad piece of software but consider that Revalver 4 should drop pretty soon. It's been in beta for a while and it's a completely Re-written software. Considering MK3 is probably the best commercial choice for metal guitarist (In my opinion) i'd wait it out. But if it's price that's the issue the X50v2 is about to drop any day now and The X501 with the messiah impulse is my go to. I don't know why people still use amplitube but hey to each his own.

PS. When Scuffham decides to release their take on a metal amp Emu that shit will be killer.

thanks! i just got SLO .. any suggestion for a good clean amps or efx? bass amps?. I like Amplitube approach to custom shop. Get what you need. I wish i didn't buy amplitube 3 and just bought the free amplitube and download the gear i wanted. Most of the gear on amplitube 3 .. i really wouldn't use.

Within the limitations of amp sims in general, I really like the feel, tone and response of the Jet City JCA100 model in Amplitube. It's pretty versatile from clean to crunchy to higher gain and really feels like an amp.

And for pedals, I have to second the Möller. The mix knob is great for dialing in just the amount of TubeScreamery you want into the raw amp sound.