Amplitube Mesa/Boogie announced

Ya, that Ola clip does sound good.

I bought Amplitube Mesa/Boogie and it does sound incredibly "real". Only had one evening to play with the Mark IV and the Duel Rec a bit but they are really really good. One of the best software amp sims so far for me if not the best.

I never trust something when Ola demos it. He makes literally EVERYTHING sound good.

Well, that gives me some perspective though.

For example, I was not at all impressed with any of the high-gain Amplifire clips I heard and Ola did a demo of it and I also thought it sounded pretty disappointing. So I can say, "well, if that's the best Ola can do it probably doesn't sound very good".

bx_rockrack PRO and Revalver 4 sound better and more real to my ears.
I demo'ed 3.5 revalver a looong time ago and remember their Mesa was awful. Don't know if it's still their in version 4 but can hardly believe it will sound better than IK's. Anyway this is not a thread about this plugin is better than that plugin. There's other threads for that.

Sounds good but I want to hear solo'd tracks. To me the Mark III and IV in these clips sound more like a Recto. Very interested in this though as I own the IV and love it.

I demo'ed 3.5 revalver a looong time ago and remember their Mesa was awful. Don't know if it's still their in version 4 but can hardly believe it will sound better than IK's. Anyway this is not a thread about this plugin is better than that plugin. There's other threads for that.

I like the program a lot, but Revalver 4's Mesa is awful waffle. Amplitube Mesa > Revalver Mesa * 2 + 4 (x 100).