amsterdam, nov 12 - 19

Bambi said:
look if me and Allan are agreeing, you HAVE to be doing something wrong. Now toodle off to Micks 80s thread for a remedial class in classic 80s catchiness and see why its different to that faux goth cack
If you and Allan are agreeing on this matter, that simply means that the two of you like to drown their bitterness in dreams of endless highways, tight leather pants, wild curls and hot bikini chicks with blonde perms. :tickled: But that's fine. ;) I don't need any more lessons in 80s catchiness btw, thank you. My musical horizon isn't as limited as you think it is. :wave:

tight leider pants and endless autobahns are for goffic metal princes like moonspell

id rather blue stonewased denims, white reebok moon boots and a fuzzy cracker afro to be honest. with a white shirt.

and theres nowt wrong with meat loaf. two outta three aint bad and all that

snow2fall said:
My musical horizon isn't as limited as you think it is. :wave:

its all trees and moons and skies and sorrow and things, i know what you mean, but i thought they stopped doing all of that

Bambi said:
and theres nowt wrong with meat loaf. two outta three aint bad and all that

ehh, dunno, he doesn't seem to have the right sideburns

b_16.jpg

ikeaboy said:
its all trees and moons and skies and sorrow and things, i know what you mean, but i thought they stopped doing all of that
Haha, I'm laughing my ass off here. :lol: No one who's met me in real life would ever think I'm some sort of goth. Hey guys, I do not smell of patchouli, I never paint my face in order to look as dead as possible, I don't dress in lace and latex or go mourning in the forests at night, the walls of my room are painted yellow, not black - I don't even do your stupid vampire and depression quizzes. :tickled:
I know I should go sing my sorrows to the moon, but I think I'll just go to bed instead. Nite. :wave: