Amy Winehouse

con·text /ˈkɒntɛkst/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kon-tekst] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. the parts of a written or spoken statement that precede or follow a specific word or passage, usually influencing its meaning or effect: You have misinterpreted my remark because you took it out of context.
2. the set of circumstances or facts that surround a particular event, situation, etc.
3. Mycology. the fleshy fibrous body of the pileus in mushrooms.

con·text /ˈkɒntɛkst/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kon-tekst] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. the parts of a written or spoken statement that precede or follow a specific word or passage, usually influencing its meaning or effect: You have misinterpreted my remark because you took it out of context.
2. the set of circumstances or facts that surround a particular event, situation, etc.
3. Mycology. the fleshy fibrous body of the pileus in mushrooms.

holy fuck. you guys are retarded dicks. amy lee is unnattractive and all the music she is associated with is lame, wimpy, and will certainly EMASCULATE you. fucking her will cause your penis to wither and rot.

keep on needlessly bashing red dragon here. go on. BECAUSE HE FUCKING WINS.

Off topic and all, but this woman has unbelievable legs!

4idl4t4.jpg

see that video where she shaves her cooch?

i have no idea why i watched the whole thing... or masturbated to it.
it wasn't that attractive...