An actual Alexi Laiho impersonation competition!!111

Does anyone know what file extension the uploads for metal injection have to be? I'm trying to upload my video up there from my mac and the it's a .m4v file and it won't accept it. Let me know what to convert it too, and if at all an easy way to.

wow this is pretty sad, I watched the ones that got the highest rating and they were all fucking horrible, and I mean absolutely fucking horrible. The only video I've seen so far that was good is Lowberg's but of course he isn't going to win and they'll probably give it to some other idiot who copied metalocalypse-style speaking or someone who played an alexi solo or some stupid shit.

Better than a terrible copy of the guy by insulting him and/or playing something really badly and/or running around Walmart looking at cookies.

I submitted my video, but an hour later it still says "Video not found" when I click the link. Today's the last day to get it in, and I'm just kind of frustrated. Has it done this for everyone else?

--Also, I am reading now that you have to "fill out an entry form" as well as submitting your video. Where is this entry form and how do I fill it out? :err:

Yeah, the one entry the judges even commented on, saying they really liked, was some kid dressed up as alexi and rocking out to a Bodom song on a broom.

I guarantee you that whoever wins, won't be anyone covering a Bodom song on guitar, no matter how well they do it. They want to see something funny, if not original.

Which is sad, because all the entries suck.

theres some pretty cool stuff going up, but while skill does help, you need to make the video interesting. I thought the one where Alexi went to Wallmart was funny at the start, and eveningninja did a pretty kickass video too. It will be interesting to see who wins, they will get an AL-600 Scythe which is a beast guitar!

I'm wondering why aren't there any videos with drinking whiskey and puking all around.

Lowberg does that in his, and someone has copied the outtakes from CRY.

And evening ninja, not to kiss your ass, but that was the best imitational instructional vid I've seen so far in the contest. :)

Some dumbass in the comments wrote:

''looks like u r the one who stole the jackson guitar from alexi hahahhahaha''

Yeah...because you're playing a Jackson, aren't you...:lol:

Ah, I've watched again his video and I remember it now, however it's nothing compared to Puke Master Alexi. (; Didn't see the 'someone who has copied' though. About evening ninja - it was great but he's kinda missing the point as Alexi doesn't play that clean during his video lessons. :p

and eveningninja did a pretty kickass video too.

Thanks I appreciate it. :)

And evening ninja, not to kiss your ass, but that was the best imitational instructional vid I've seen so far in the contest. :)

Some dumbass in the comments wrote:

''looks like u r the one who stole the jackson guitar from alexi hahahhahaha''

Yeah...because you're playing a Jackson, aren't you...:lol:

Thanks man, and yeah I was kind of liek "wat" to that comment :p

About evening ninja - it was great but he's kinda missing the point as Alexi don't play that clean during his video lessons. :p

:lol: Haha, yeah, it's really weird though because in some videos Alexi plays pretty tight and in others, like his Rockhouse, it wasn't very good :err: