An Insult Thread

Originally posted by Jreg
I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!

GREG BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxox

Oh wait, this is the insult thread...
You smell!

Originally posted by Warrior of Ice
That jank is whack. You all can foshizzle my nizzle bitches.

mypic53.jpg

That picture is crap. You are obviously the biggest tit on here, if you think that is funny. Just go home, shit-brains.

Fucking maladroits. How pathetic... all you dog fucking, jizz gurgling, peices of miserable, pig-fucking crap, are at an extreme loss when regarding your unfacile, witless sentiment, which you would otherwise confuse with what a normal person with a good sense of malevolence is all about. :mad:

Obtuse mother fuckers. :heh:

:devil:

Originally posted by xenophobe
Fucking maladroits. How pathetic... all you dog fucking, jizz gurgling, peices of miserable, pig-fucking crap, are at an extreme loss when regarding your unfacile, witless sentiment, which you would otherwise confuse with what a normal person with a good sense of malevolence is all about. :mad:

Yow! Good one, Xeno..*writes that down*

Originally posted by xenophobe

That piss-weak, feeble-minded, slack-jawed, coma-inducing attempt at what one might call an insult was an insult to this insult thread, you pop-cultured, lolly-licking, incontinent, verbally malnourished malacoderm :p ;)

Originally posted by Ethereal Sage
That piss-weak, feeble-minded, slack-jawed, coma-inducing attempt at what one might call an insult was an insult to this insult thread, you pop-cultured, lolly-licking, incontinent, verbally malnourished malacoderm :p ;)

You wiggling spawn of paremecium. Put your scawny dishpan hands in your fucking pocket, you slack minded insignificant little air force dweeb. :heh: I laugh at your pitiful attempt to belittle me, you impetuous oaf.

Now go away, you pompous miscreant, or I shall taunt you again.