An Insult Thread

Somehow I think your missing the point of this thread Hearsey.... :err:

WHile I'm sure you've had that specific insult hurled at you so many times that it's ingrained in your memory... the ideas is to be insulting other people... not oneself. :rolleyes:

Pike, you tit! Why are you trying to stop them! They're just getting into the spirit of the thread, you feeble-minded twit! :p Lucky there's not a mental balance restriction here, cause you'd be out on your 2 backsides fishing for fish eggs, thinking they'd be a good substitute for the obvious lack of braincells you've aquired :heh:

Sculpted, there isn't a curse in any language that is harsh enough to describe you, you festering pile of rat flesh. Go back into the primordial soup from where you came, you unevolved neanderthal.

Originally posted by Ethereal Sage
Pike, you tit! Why are you trying to stop them! They're just getting into the spirit of the thread, you feeble-minded twit! :p Lucky there's not a mental balance restriction here, cause you'd be out on your 2 backsides fishing for fish eggs, thinking they'd be a good substitute for the obvious lack of braincells you've aquired :heh:

What exactly the fuck was that!? :err: This, my 'intellectually challanged' friend, is the INSULT THREAD! "Iiii-n-Suuuult Thrrrrr-ead!!!"

Or was 'Intellectually Challenged' too many sylables for you..... DUMB-ASS! :bah:

If your vacant cranial region could get it's mind back from whatever altered plane of existence it currently resides in, then perhaps you would be producing insults more akin to..... well, INSULTS

Pfft..... Arse-Clown! :p

Oh and just for good mesure......:

"I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!"

P.S. @SculptedCold: Dude, me and Ethereal are living in the same house for another week or more..... say, you wouldn't happen to have any gun, would you? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by SculptedCold
what's that got to do with insulting? you insultingly impotent 'insulter'

Hmm.. And am I supposed to find this sufficiently insulting to waste my time with an insignificant infantile plebian? Bah.

:p

tch tch tch...another SUPERB thread idea completely RUINED by the participation of a motley array of (amateurishly) lobotomised fucktards who have absolutely NO idea wtf they are talking about, let alone why they are posting on this, of all threads!

Very fucking sad, I must say.

Go fuck yourself NeXTLiFE. Just because you appear to have the best taste in music of anyone here doesn't mean you're in ANY way a good person to know. In fact it's obvious you're NOT! You SUCK!...BIG time! And the only reason I'm not posting this is cuz I don't wanna bring that other asshole Ethereal Sage's dumbass thread back to the top...only a real low life would ever respond to a thread like this.........................oh, NO wait....................damn!