An intelligent yet heated discussion with Warrell.

My dad spells his name weird, he spells "Mike" M-I-C-H. like Michael without the ael. (and Unknown, who the fuck spells it Micheal?)

Matt is pretty straightforward, but my full name is Mathew. Every bastard in the world assumes it's Matthew. Check stubs, bills, you name it, it's Matthew, even though I spelled my name the correct way on the application or what you will. I guess if I ever got into heavy legal trouble I could argue that I wasn't that person. I want to change my name anyway.

Final_Product said:
Various spellings of my name: Derek, y'all know the rest :)

I know the pain all too well!

A Trace Of Blood said:
Matt is pretty straightforward, but my full name is Mathew. Every bastard in the world assumes it's Matthew. Check stubs, bills, you name it, it's Matthew, even though I spelled my name the correct way on the application or what you will. I guess if I ever got into heavy legal trouble I could argue that I wasn't that person. I want to change my name anyway.

My middle name was supposed to be Mathew.... but it was mispelled as Matthew on the birth certificate, so that's that.

Chromatose said:
My middle name was supposed to be Mathew.... but it was mispelled as Matthew on the birth certificate, so that's that.

Crazy, my middle name really is Mathew, with only one T!

Jean-Michel, pretty hard to fuck up on that one. Unless you're retarded and spell Michel "Michèle" which goes to women.