An interesting problem

WhiteBeastofWotan

Apostitutes!
May 22, 2003
Philly
Visit site
So lookin at the lineup this far, I'd like to point out an interesting problem. I want to see all the bands. How is this a problem, you ask? Well, usually at festivals I like to run out during the shittier bands to get food, recuperate and rest, etc. However, I'm not going to want to miss any of these bands, so how am I supposed to get my grub on, etc.?! So I request, Sir Heathen Crusader, that you put a shitty band in the middle of both days.

So lookin at the lineup this far, I'd like to point out an interesting problem. I want to see all the bands. How is this a problem, you ask? Well, usually at festivals I like to run out during the shittier bands to get food, recuperate and rest, etc. However, I'm not going to want to miss any of these bands, so how am I supposed to get my grub on, etc.?! So I request, Sir Heathen Crusader, that you put a shitty band in the middle of both days.

I will go onstage with some hot oil and rub it on my ass for about 30min (I will make sure that I shave it first). Is that a good intermission? :headbang:

There is pizza and sloppy joes. Never eat the sloppy joes. The pizza is passable. Should you want to leave the show for a little bit, there is a bar and grill less than a block away from the venue.

I like watching every band at ever show I go to. I paid enough to see the show, I might as well. Plus, I'm always hoping a band surprises me. Though I usually don't have a large group of people to chat with that might make me feel like I'm spending my time better. But I'll probably skip out during some set I'm not enjoying or something to get food.

I like watching every band at ever show I go to. I paid enough to see the show, I might as well. Plus, I'm always hoping a band surprises me. Though I usually don't have a large group of people to chat with that might make me feel like I'm spending my time better. But I'll probably skip out during some set I'm not enjoying or something to get food.
I'm the same way. I'm mostly there for the music. I love hanging out with friends at shows but I always find myself distracted from the music by them, so I try to go t alone or with a buddy on the floor.

Then again, I don't have many friends either :p