Problem with pick pattern

Hi all I am new here I use to read but now I decided to registered. Anyway. So here is the problem I get I often play rock like metallica and you can notice its always the same picking pattern and it is like always 3pick on every string or 2 etc... the problem I get since now I play bodom in the solo where Alexi goes in a weird pattern either play really fast in a scale with a pattern the keep changing. How do I get muscle memory?

Just practice bro. Start as slow as possible and work your way up. It'll be boring, but it's the way to go.

lol wow its like a school of sharks in here :loco:. poor guy.

anyway its probably not the answer you want, but just practice. i personally find it better to just practice scales/chords for like an hour with a metronome and just repeating the same stuff over and over again. not really learning any actual songs. then when you go to learn a song, aslong as it uses the scales/chords your familiar with its very easy to pick up and you wont have this problem. well you will still have to learn it, but it certainly wont be so hard you'll have to make a topic about it.

just play something often enough so you know the notes and then just keep playing it non stop, while behind the computer, while watching tv... just keep playing it, use it as warming up pattern.. Should get those notes in there quick enough

And the longer you've been playing, the shorter it takes to get new things in your muscle memory