An Introduction

Frankieebotz

Apr 21, 2005
Hello everyone.
I have been reading the posts on this board for about two years now and finally registered myself this past April. For some reason I could not figure out how to post my own thread or even reply to one. After several emails to Ultimate Metal they finally “fixed me” and I’m in.
I just wanted to introduce myself to the board. I have been an Anthrax fan since I first heard I’m The Man, when It cam out. They are by far my favorite band of all time. Both Joey and John. I will be honest and say that I do prefer Bush. He made the band so much better but I’m not knocking Joey and I am looking forward to Anthrax coming to my town in the fall. They could just about have anybody singing and I would check it out. I am extremely passionate about Anthrax, and will support them no matter what so I would never bash them in what ever they decide to make permanent.
But anyway my name is Frank, I’m 31 years old, I’m married with a 4 ½ year old son who has his own Anthrax t-shirt, and I would love to meet some of you message boarders at a show some time. That is if anyone lives in the Tampa Bay, FL area.

Welcome, Frank!

My brother-in-law had the same problem. He registered but wasn't "allowed to post" so he gave up. Anyway, glad you can finally post here.

ThraxDude said:
Welcome, Frank!

My brother-in-law had the same problem. He registered but wasn't "allowed to post" so he gave up. Anyway, glad you can finally post here.

Yea, me too. I've actually never posted on a message board before. I'm not one to chat on line. But, It's fucking Anthrax!!!!

Frankieebotz said:
Yea, me too. I've actually never posted on a message board before. I'm not one to chat on line. But, It's fucking Anthrax!!!!
That may change. For example, Mr. Wu said in an interview one time that he doesn't hang out in chat rooms because he has a life. But he posts here frequently now.