An Introduction

G'day and welcome !!!!!! How did you find a t shirt small enough for a 4 year old : )

What's up Frank? WELCOME! I agree with the band situation, been a fan since '88, I'll support them no matter what happens. I'm in Orlando but I'll be in Tampa this fall when my Detroit Lions come and whip some Buc ass! I love the Bucs but they gotta go down one week, my team's gotta make the playoffs or I'll become a lacrose fan:erk:

Welcome brother, don't be a stranger!

Well helloooooooo, Frank.
Welcome and greetings from sunny (read: fucking ridiculously hot) Spain

ThraxSA said:
G'day and welcome !!!!!! How did you find a t shirt small enough for a 4 year old : )
I actually made it my self. I bought one of those t-shirt presses like they have at the mall for iron-ons at a garage sale.Really cheap and it works awesome. I copied a pic of the not man and pressed it on one of his shirts. He loves it, because I have almost the same tattoo on my forearm.

sufferer said:
What's up Frank? WELCOME! I agree with the band situation, been a fan since '88, I'll support them no matter what happens. I'm in Orlando but I'll be in Tampa this fall when my Detroit Lions come and whip some Buc ass! I love the Bucs but they gotta go down one week, my team's gotta make the playoffs or I'll become a lacrose fan:erk:

Welcome brother, don't be a stranger!
That's funny. I love the Bucs and I love Orlando. Good to meet you.