an introduction

T.I.E.

L'Empereur du Chaos
Jul 23, 2005
Paris, France
HELLO EVERYBODY

my name is Stefan, I'm french and I'm 34... I've been listening to metal since 1978 and though I started listening to a lot of different musics since that but metal always kept a special place in my heart :headbang:

so here I come ! I can listen to anything in the metal scene (from the dumbest AOR to the kvltest BM) and still enjoy it if it's good.

great metal albums of 2005 so far : Fantômas, Ulver, meshuggah, Opeth, Avenged Sevenfold, Nevermore & System of a Down

other great albums this year : The Mars Volta, Van Der Graaf Generator, Gorillaz, 20 Minute Loop, Robert Plant, Ani Di Franco, Coldplay, Shining (not the BM band !), Sleater Keaney & The White Stripes

yes, I guess you can call me the open-minded kind of guy :D

You also can listen to nu-metal and mallcore?

BTW, welcome to UM! :wave:

I think I've recognized some of you though... o_O

and, yes, I can listen to some not so metal or not so true musics & bands, I don't care what's good or bad for metalheads, as long as it works for me I'll say those opposing me to go to hell ;)

anyway, I'm going to study the atmosphere other here before taking a more active position :rolleyes:

heh, je ne vais pas être le seul à faire un message dans cette partie du forum aujourd'hui ;)