An odd request r.e. my upcoming trip

Mr Toast

Threadslayer
Aug 1, 2002
www.mrtoast.com
Hey, all of you you LA Area Maidens forum peeps!

I'm very much looking forward to my upcoming road trip - I even flushed my radiator today in anticipation of the 115 degree weather in Nevada. (The little things give me great satisfaction sometimes).

As has been mentioned before, I very much enjoy driving for very long periods - I even did the Interstate Trucking thing a while back!

What can I say - driving around in very large circles - with an average of one mile per lap - at 2.5-6 MPH for 12+ hours a day on the farm as kid gave me driving legs... so cross country drives are no big thing to me.

Among other things, it gives me time to recenter my thoughts and look at things from new angles - especially in those hotbeds of excitement along the way (Nebraska, New Mexico, etc.). But I digress...

Anyways, I was looking at securing hotel space in the L.A. area when it hit me. If someone was interested in offering a couch or some floor space (and of course the shower), I would much rather put the money for the hotel room to a much more interesting use
(i.e. a hefty donation to the Maidens' Sea Of Madness Tribute Fund).

I'll be arriving from Utah (taking a side trip to see the family) Thursday afternoon 7/24 (to see DT/QR/FW that night), and will be leaving very early Sunday morning for Tennessee. In fact, I am heading back as soon as the Kosmos show wraps up! Oh, and I already have plans for Friday night as well (seeing Fates again at that Rock Ranch place).

If anyone here feels comfortable offering some California hospitality to that artist/fan guy from Tennessee, kindly Private Message me or reply here as you feel is appropriate.

The walls and ceiling are now pretty much gone due to Mr Toast bouncing around very excitedly -
in great anticipation of seeing two of his most favorite bands in the same week!

:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

:loco: