I DON'T WANT TO WORK TODAY
WHY
THE
FUCK
ARE
YOU

SO

GAY!?

What I hear in my head is either chugga chugga nu-mall, or thrash riffs with yelled Brooklyn-style chorusi. I'll just record both and see which one gets on TRL.

PC310040.sized.jpg

This one rules. The other day I realized "damn I miss NYC," maybe I'll up and move there. Someday. Maybe. :Spin:

pic from fotmbm>>>pic from lurch

cities are just...ugly.

I've been on vacation for two weeks, but yeah, I would have to work today. They gave us Monday off, though.

Time to put the wood floors in the dining room....

don't get me wrong I hate Manhattan myself ... would never live there.
but every other week or so I go in and get this rush ... the buzz there if you go to some cool spots is tremendous.

New Year's eve has to be the most over rated shit holiday in the calendar, at least here in Sweden. It's just like any other weekend over here, with the exceptions that people get perhaps a bit more drunk than usual and if they're still consious at twelve, yell something a about a good new year.
(And I hate champange :yuk: )

spaffe said:
New Year's eve has to be the most over rated shit holiday in the calendar, at least here in Sweden. It's just like any other weekend over here, with the exceptions that people get perhaps a bit more drunk than usual and if they're still consious at twelve, yell something a about a good new year.
(And I hate champange :yuk: )
I pretty much agree with you. It's just an excuse for people to feel less guilty about getting stupidly drunk.