an old lady thought i was a junkie :erk:

ouagadougou

average stalker
Oct 8, 2002
Burkina Faso
Visit site
it was about 10pm last night and i was going to my bro's place.. they live in an apartment building and they got this code thing in the front door, so everyone can't get in..
i didn't remember their code, so i called my bro, but he didn't answer.. i decided to try all codes possible, if one of them would work.. after a short while i lost my nerves and called my bro's wife. she told me that the codes don't work that time of the day and asked me to wait a few mins so she'd come and let me in..
while i was waiting this woman started to yell at me. i guess i looked somewhat scary or something, with my Opeth shirt, red hair, spike belt and black clothes, but anyway she thought i was some kind of a criminal.. she was like
"HEY!!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?!? :mad: YOU DON'T LIVE HERE!!! :mad: GO AWAY!!! YOU DON'T BELONG HERE!!! :mad:"
i was like "uhmm.. i'm just visiting my bro.."
"ALL KINDS OF PEOPLE HANG AROUND HERE THESE DAYS!! :mad:"
"oh.. too bad"
"DAMN JUNKIES LEAVE THEIR NEEDLES IN THE HALL :mad::mad:""
"well i'm sorry to hear that, but as i said, i am just visiting my bro"
"JUVIES EVERYWHERE!! :mad:mad:"

..etc..

she kept going on about those junkies for like five minutes.. :erk: i felt so very welcome.. :erk:

hehehe :p

i should have just yelled "SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH AND COME OPEN THE DAMN DOOR YOU IDIOT!!".. :s

edit: *molests Manuel* if you only knew what i'm going to do to you when you come here (6)

you are gonna call me a junkie??
meanie!!!
I am not a junkie
besides you say this cause you are jealous of all my shirts

*pssst* new pic about to be taken

Ulla: yeah I got an Amorphis shirt too
and you haven't seen the rest

*pssst* wait wait,my hair has to dry first

hehe, that's hilarious.

back when I was in high school, the prefect used to think I was an almost full-time junkie; I didn't really take any drugs at that time, but my natural absent-minded behavior and the peculiar friends I had made me a common suspect. so, one day I fell asleep during class and the poor pathetic idiot thought that was a good opportunity to expose me as an addict. he took me to his office and said, "why did you fell asleep? you know, one reason for someone to get alseep during class is he takes drugs." I had a hard time struggling not to laugh out loud at his face, needless to say. I told him I had a rough night (summer nights in my city tend to be quite uncomfortable), and that the class was so boring it just finished the job by completely knocking me out. actually thinking he had a victory at hand, he asked me, "and if I take you to do an anti-doping?" you should have seen his face when I told him that if he did so, not only would the results be negative, but that he would most certainly lose his job for making such unjustified accusations. after that he resigned to his efforts of exposing my supposed addictions, and just limited to act with ludicrous arrogance every time we had to exchange a word. it was pretty funny.

ouagadougou said:
it was about 10pm last night and i was going to my bro's place.. they live in an apartment building and they got this code thing in the front door, so everyone can't get in..
i didn't remember their code, so i called my bro, but he didn't answer.. i decided to try all codes possible, if one of them would work.. after a short while i lost my nerves and called my bro's wife. she told me that the codes don't work that time of the day and asked me to wait a few mins so she'd come and let me in..
while i was waiting this woman started to yell at me. i guess i looked somewhat scary or something, with my Opeth shirt, red hair, spike belt and black clothes, but anyway she thought i was some kind of a criminal.. she was like
"HEY!!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?!? :mad: YOU DON'T LIVE HERE!!! :mad: GO AWAY!!! YOU DON'T BELONG HERE!!! :mad:"
i was like "uhmm.. i'm just visiting my bro.."
"ALL KINDS OF PEOPLE HANG AROUND HERE THESE DAYS!! :mad:"
"oh.. too bad"
"DAMN JUNKIES LEAVE THEIR NEEDLES IN THE HALL :mad::mad:""
"well i'm sorry to hear that, but as i said, i am just visiting my bro"
"JUVIES EVERYWHERE!! :mad:mad:"

..etc..

she kept going on about those junkies for like five minutes.. :erk: i felt so very welcome.. :erk:
Look!

It says "SPIKE"

SPIKE DAMMIT!! :loco:

Spike (WHo is comfortably wrapped around Ulla's hips right now :Smug: )

Nogie said:
sounds like she could use a dose.. :tickled:

And this was pretty much my thoughts... verbatim. :D

Should have given her a hit from your stash right there Ulla, woulda calmed her right down. ;)

Spike

ouagadougou said:
ouga. Mistress Of Northland says:
ouga. Mistress Of Northland says:
*spikey

@BaF: hahaha moron :p (not you)

It says SPIKE though, DAMMIT!! :p

Spike (Snuggles a little closer :Smug)