AnaCrusis

Hawk said:
This is what I wrote on June the 5th:

Anacrusis RULE!! I have been a fan since the first album. I have all their albums on vinyl and cd.

The beauty of it is; so can you! You can download all their albums from the official Anacrusis page.

Go here:

http://apogee.whack.org/%7Eken/anac..._Albums_MP3.htm

That means that you can download all their albums and much more [demo's, live song's] from their official webpage. So for those that don't know or have all their albums and demo's go there NOW!

Yeah its pretty cool anybody that wants to Hear this band should go there RIGHT NOW it rocks and shit its FREE music you cant beat that
headbob.gif

Their bassist is related to me through a couple of marriages, so not by blood, but he just got married and stuff. I've never heard him mention a reunion, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't do it. If I had to make a guess it seems like he's done with music. I'll see what he thinks the next time I see him.

Reactions: JonnyD
Hey thanks dude. I don't know about the US but I am pretty sure the Wacken Open Air or Bang Your Head festivals in Germany would LOVE it book them! :headbang:

SoulVomitor said:
Their bassist is related to me through a couple of marriages, so not by blood, but he just got married and stuff. I've never heard him mention a reunion, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't do it. If I had to make a guess it seems like he's done with music. I'll see what he thinks the next time I see him.

Hehehehe thats pretty cool dude
headbob.gif

Savage300 said:
I'm a bit late, but I wanted to share that Anacrusis' first album is a total masterpiece. Didn't manage to get into others, yet.

I havnt heard the first 2 albums yet but if Manic And Screams are any sigh I bet they are Great I dont wanna just DL em I wanna buy em for the complete Package :)

Hawk said:
Well, I hope you can find them. I was lucky to get them when they were released on cd.

With any luck I might be able to find them on Ebay if not fuck it I'll just DL em I Just got done DLing the live stuff off the site Awsome shit Really good I'm in a full Anacrusis Swing now:)