ANATHEMA - A Fine Day To Exit Sample !

Hahah, yeah that's exactly what it looks like! :D

It seemed very familiar, but I wasn't able to place it.. thanks for doing that. :)

I hate everything Anathema stands for now. Teeange wrist-slashing crap. Don't this shit in here. It's an insult to all heart-felt music. If you want to discuss Anathema, let's talk about Serenades. Everything else is a money-making scheme/

Wolfff, you are wrong and you will have to accept that fact. I'm sure there are tons of Anathem fans in this forum and it is completely relevant.

I've gotten a promo of the FULL new Anathema album, and all I can say is it is the most deep and mature album they have ever done. The vocal work is the best done yet. They will probably loose half their fanbase considering they are taking such a risk, making such a mature album, but its worth it.. for this quality music. Any of the lesser intelligent (music-wise) metalhead fans (see: Wolff) will certainly despise this music as not including enough testosterone or "heavy parts", but those who just enjoy good dark music will drool over it.. will be interesting to see the responses once it is released.

I just got the album this morning and I must say that I'm very impressed by the album, this is VERY different from past albums but it's still Anathema. The first listening is a little 'weird' but the more I listen to the album and the more I like it. It's definitively one of the best album this year with the new Opeth, Katatonia, Tool & Dimmu.

I know a lot of peoples will say that's it's not Metal at all but who cares? Anathama's music has always been EMOTIONAL and it's still the case with A Fine Day To Exit.

So far my favorites songs are : Barriers, A Fine Day To Exit & Temporary Peace.

Originally posted by forlorn soul
Wolfff, you are wrong and you will have to accept that fact. I'm sure there are tons of Anathem fans in this forum and it is completely relevant.

I've gotten a promo of the FULL new Anathema album, and all I can say is it is the most deep and mature album they have ever done. The vocal work is the best done yet. They will probably loose half their fanbase considering they are taking such a risk, making such a mature album, but its worth it.. for this quality music. Any of the lesser intelligent (music-wise) metalhead fans (see: Wolff) will certainly despise this music as not including enough testosterone or "heavy parts", but those who just enjoy good dark music will drool over it.. will be interesting to see the responses once it is released.

Whatever you douchebag!

Dark music... phew... to teenagers like you.

I've been listening to Anathema's Judgement all week, dammit this music strikes a chord with me.

I also have serenades, but I hear the other albums such as Alternative 4" and Eternity, are not quite as good. What would you guys recommend?

I love this board! I definitely must get their newest album especially after reading the lyrics to the song temporary peace. Beautiful!