Anathema.

from the Cradle

...and Justice for All
Oct 7, 2001
Milano
Tha last album of Anathema "A Fine Day to Exit", is an album full of mistery and solitude but is always on jam of music.
All songs are rich of thoughts and tragedy. It's similar Eternity and Alternative 4, but isn't less rich of "judgement".

I want to see Opeth, and fortunatly in 11/20/2001 they played in Milano, but i don't have lyrics of BlackWater Park!!
Do you have??
from the Cradle..

I´m going to see them in a couple of hours, I´m looking forward for this gig because I´m not into the new album but maybe it can change after the gig.:confused: :D

What's everyone's favorite song from A Fine Day To Exit? Right now it's Looking Outside Inside and the title track...

At the moment I'm very fond of "Release" and "Temporary Peace". Like "Alt. 4" I love this album as a whole, though I found the front and back cover artwork is rather cliché this time.

I've head the new album yesterday for the first time. My first impression - it's too cluttered, there's too much going on at the same time... Judgement's surface was transparent, but here they've taken the Jeff Buckley aesthetic and made the songs more loose. I still don't know if I really like it, although some of the songs are really good (Leave No Trace, A Fine Day To Exit etc).

The funny thing is that I had a dream the day before I heard this album, and in that dream I heard two new Anathema songs - "Barriers" and "Panic", and they were completely different songs from what they turned out to be :loco: - Barriers was some weird prog with really paranoid lead guitar throughout the whole song, and Panic was something like a simplified "The Drapery Falls" with vocals layered like on "Harvest" ! :loco: :loco: And the funniest thing is that they rocked much more than my first impression of the originals !:loco:

D Mullholand
----------------------
NP: Katatonia - Tonight's Decision