Anathema Related: Compilation

best said:
Damn, why dont girls come and ask me to make compilations?
wow wow hooow! i LUV it that people make me compilations, so anybody who feels like that just send me a pm and i'll give my postal address :)
(you don't need to feel obligated now, don't worry best :))

donkho said:
well... i've just meet a girl who like radiohead and pink floyd a lot... but don't know anathema :err: ... err... so i told her that i'll give a Comp. CD in her birthday (in 3 days :Spin: ), the track list is this:

1. Shroud Of False (Track #1 “Alternative 4” )
2. Fragile Dreams (Track #2 “Alternative 4”)
3. Are You There? (Track #4 “A Natural Disaster”)
4. Leave No Trace (Track #4 “A fine day to exit”)
5. Flying (Track #8 “A Natural Disaster”)
6. Barriers (Track #6 “A fine day to exit”)
7. Make It Right F.F.S. (Track #5 “Judgement”)
8. Temporary Peace (Track #9 “A fine day to exit”)
9. Sentient (Track #1 “Eternity”)
10. A Natural Disaster (Track #7 “A Natural Disaster”)
11. One Last Goodbye (Track #6 “Judgement”)
12. Parisienne Moonlight (Track #7 “Judgement”)
13. Inner Silence (Track #6 “Alternative 4”)
14. Emotional Winter (Track #10 “Judgement”)
15. Destiny (Track #10 “Alternative 4”)
16. J'ai Fait Une Promesse (Track #3 « Serenades »)
17. Electricity (Track #9 -Anatural Disaster -)
18. Far Away –Acustica- (Track #5 “Resonance vol. I” –
original “Eternity”)

so what do you lot think... i know i miss many good songs, like "hope" and such from eternity, but i tried to do it with the more melancolical songs cuz she likes that stile... opinions???
Hey Donkho, since you're missing many great songs... ...why not make a double CD compilation? It is quite common in dance music now. You call CD 1 "saturday night" and CD 2 "sunday morning". Maybe she gets the point?
Good luck ;)

cedarbreed said:
Wait ! Maybe not with Nailed to the Cross 666 and Lord of Mortal Pestilence in fact ! :tickled:
:lol: you could still get those grindcore birds

corpse9.jpg

:ill: :lol:

Alwin said:
Hey Donkho, since you're missing many great songs... ...why not make a double CD compilation? It is quite common in dance music now. You call CD 1 "saturday night" and CD 2 "sunday morning". Maybe she gets the point?
Good luck ;)

I was thinking that to... but "somehow i knew...." :loco: .... i dont know.... :ill:

@Achernar & Cedar: :D ..... :err: ....oh hell!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

well, the fact is that i give her the CD yesterday, and i have to wait till the next sunday to talk to her and know if she liked the stuff... no prob. i fully trust anathema and this comp. it's good enough to like her a lot :cool: ....... period :ill:

i did that by the way and it didn't work out. i used a4 and judgement as me "seduction" albums. ah well.

i reckon october rust is a better album to seduce girls than bloody kisses. aaaaaah Die with me, Love you to death, be my druidess, burnt flowers fallen (haha)
oh i fucking love that album :tickled: