The best of 2003

the_good_son141 said:
well said dlady,dead soul tribe is a small hope in the horizon.murder was more than ace,and so is their previous album.i should say devon cos he's behind evrthing

he is!! that guy lives in his own world, he makes amazing music and has really interesting views... hopefully they will play here soon again... anyway, as they live in Austria it could happen soon :) :hotjump:

DragonLady1 said:
he is!! that guy lives in his own world, he makes amazing music and has really interesting views... hopefully they will play here soon again... anyway, as they live in Austria it could happen soon :) :hotjump:
i think he owns a studio there if im not mistaken.damn that murder album had actually real riffs to show:worship:

they wont bring out sth shitty :lol:
btw why are you mad when im making it clear that i dont like the album? respecting my opinion? :guh: :p haha

yep we have to help get the progressive tag out of him.he is nowhere near it in the casual meaning of prog. i wonder how he chose austria among so many other places,i dont think he is from there is he?

Achernar said:
Gotta check on that band again. I had that album with a "dreadlocked"? guy on the cover. It's theirs right?

u talk about dead soul tribe?

it looks like this:

crows_cover.jpg

u find mp3 samples here:

http://www.fringepeople.net/deadsoultribe_neu/content/disco.php

:)