3) Curse of the Golden Vampire Mass Destruction
4) Burst Prey on Life
5) Unearthly Trance Season of Seance, Science of Silence
6) Aborym With No Human Intervention
7) Mistress II: The Chronovisor
8) Goatsblood Drull
9) Nasum Helvete
10) Katatonia Viva Emptiness
With the exception of Katatonia's "Viva Emptiness" (which I own), I've never heard a single song from any one of these artists. And with the exception of Goatsblood and Watchmaker, I've never even heard of these bands.

Care to offer a bit more of a description of Watchmaker's style? Thanks.

Zod

If you were hesitant to get Ulver - Bergtatt, do NOT get Watchmaker!

*COUGH* review up on Royal Carnage *COUGH* :D

Ahhh... I take it they're fairly extreme?

I actually downloaded "Bergtatt". I've only played it once, and to be honest, was fairly distracted while doing so.

I'll check out the review. Thanks for the tip.

Zod

Just cutting and pasting , since most of you clowns did care the first time

1. Mars Volta, The - "de-loused in the Comatorium". Dynamically charged tale of a man's coma before his suicide.

2. Dead Soul Tribe - "A Murder of Crows". Devon builds his DST concept much better than the first album, and even hints back to his PW roots.

3. Ohm - s/t. Jazz fusion trio fronted by early Megadeth guitarist Chris Poland.

4. Alchemist - "Austral Alien". Oz "dreamtime" metallers (my words) continuing to grow further.

5. Moonsorrow - "Kivenkentaja (Stonebearer)". Making Spinefarm not a joke label.

6. King Crimson - "The Power to Believe". Fripp and Adrien keep the wheels grinding their own way, and I mean GRINDING.

7. Provenance, The - "Still At Arms Length". I liked "25th Hour; Bleeding" a lot when it came out, glad to see they'll be a band to keep watching.

8. Hammers of Misfortune - "August Engine, The" Power Metal the way it should be.

9. Negura Bunget - "n' cregu Bradalui". Black Metal underdog of 2003, despite our website's full year plug.

10. Queensryche - "Tribe". enjoyment of this album really depends on the day I try it out. Some songs are brilliant, some are blander than toothpaste, but it's overall an improvement from Q2Geigh, their only true abomination.

1. Iron Maiden - Dance Of Death
2. DragonForce - Valley Of The Damned
3. Strong Bad Sings (and other type hits)
4. Ad Hominem - Planet ZOG The End
5. Emperor - Scattered Ashes: A Decade Of Emperial Wrath
6. BLAZE - As Live As It Gets

The only other new albums of 2003 I know I listened to are Metallica and Anthrax :loco: