Anathema at the rock festival in Crete!!!

Heiko is right, Danny is the only one who can confirm or deny it for us!!!
So where are you??? :confused:
Just please don't tell us that you're not coming after all... :cry: :cry:

Hello Dwra! :oops: O Mr. Hakos simera sto tv war eipe ta group pou tha paixoun kai eipe kai tous anathema! Tha mou peis pou na kserei kai autos sigoura... :confused:
Ma pou einai o danny? Den mporei na stamatisei gia ligo na vgazei kommatares :headbang: kai na mas apantisei?

Pes'ta re Elmarad!! :)
Ase, ton eida ki egw ton vlaka ton Xano, alla akrivws epeidh einai vlakas, den ton empisteyomai ka8olou! :mad:
Pros to paron, mono oi Gathering einai sigouroi, efoson to exoun grapsei kai sto official site tous! :hotjump:
Exeis akousei mhpws tipota gia tickets? Akousa apla oti 8a ginetai propwlhsh sto Ticket House, alla den vrhka xrono na perasw kai na rwthsw ti akrivws paizei.
Fantazomai 8a akteveis Krhth e? Tetoia gegonota den prepei na xanontai!!! :headbang:

Oute ego perasa ap'to ticket house, enoeite pos goustaro trela na pao kriti :hotjump: , ama den pane oi theoi omos to skeftomai! Tha eimai diakopes kalamata ekeini tin periodo kai elega na kano ena syntomo taksidaki pros ta galazia nera tis kritis!!! :devil:
Pantos opos kai na exei eimaste entelos geloioi stin diorganosi festival, akous ekei prota na tous anakoinonoun kai meta na tous rotane!!! :eek: :yow:
Parepiptontos kana kalo cd-aki akouses teleutaia? To kainourgio primordial einai gamo! :headbang:

Heheheheh!
Yes i am the known George! :pppppppppp

hahahahaha
i finally did the register!!!!!!!!!

I hope the Crete gig will take place...

Koritsares esy emeis 8a pame olokliro tsourmo mazi me ploio kai camping...
an 8elete elate...
eimaste apo to kanali #anathema kai 8a ftiaxoume kai to fan club se ligo...

o duncan eipe x8es oti mallon 8a ginei!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D

den kserw!!!!!!!!!

All my friends there!!!!!
hehehe!
Mehdi i hate you for your photo...

you know why.......
c u soon from here!!!!

the unseen the eternal river of understanding....................

Originally posted by Elmarad
:OMG: Now that's what i call great news!!! Anathema will play live at a rock festival in Greece-Crete island (chania city) at the 17th of August :D The bandlist of the festival is:

UDO (Accept)
Anathema :D :D :cool:
The gathering :D
Inner wish
Deviser

Holidays in an unbelievable beautiful island together with an anathema live!!!
Tickets cost 25 Euro.
I hope this festival will actualy take place,not like rockwave festival :rolleyes:

I'M ON THE WAY BABY!!! IM DEFINITELY COMING. AFTER THE ROCKWAVE SHOCK, THERE IS NO WAY IM GONNA MISS THAT! :headbang: :headbang:

damn...Crete is so far away...
will check out ryanair for that, but don´t think they have a flight...

BEYOND

p.s. how can i add these bloody cool smileys into my posts??? is there alist of it? thanks for help.

oh.. and can someone post a link to the festival homepage (if there is one) and somewhere you can buy tickets?
i have searced the net finding nothíng but greek chess festivals
:guh: :s :bah: :err:

Originally posted by Strangelight
We should know for definite by tomorrow if Anathema will play in Crete. If the Promoter does the right thing then there will be no problems:cool:
I hope to see yous there:)

Dunc thanx a lot for answering!!! :)
Lets just hope then that the f****** promoter SHALL DO the right thing, or else... :mad:
You'll definatelly see us there! :headbang:
You know, I haven't forgotten my promise....the bottles of ouzo... beware... ;)

Originally posted by Dwra

Dunc thanx a lot for answering!!! :)
Lets just hope then that the f****** promoter SHALL DO the right thing, or else... :mad:
You'll definatelly see us there! :headbang:
You know, I haven't forgotten my promise....the bottles of ouzo... beware... ;)

I post something as soon as I find out. I am frightened at the thought of me drinking bottles of Ouzo and so should everybody else be:eek:

Originally posted by Strangelight

I post something as soon as I find out. I am frightened at the thought of me drinking bottles of Ouzo and so should everybody else be:eek:

Oh no, don't be frightened!
Haven't you heard of the famous "greek hospitality"? Well, we'll make sure you'll get so drunk, that you won't feel absolutely nothing! :loco:

Thanx again for all the information!! :)