Anathema at the rock festival in Crete!!!

Kai ego eleipa!!! :eek: Den katalava ti paixtike, o danny profanos me to ''amateur timewaster'' ennoouse oti den tha erthoun, kai meta o duncan egrapse oti kai kala epilthe i simfonia!!! :loco:

Danny, will you play at the festival or not? :confused:

P.S. Dwra pos sou fanike to tragoudaki? :D
Malon telika den epiase topo... :cry:

It looks hopeful now. The contact has been sent etc.. I have me fingers crossed that it'lll go ahead cos Ive booked a flight and that and want to taste the liquor and do rock things yes ok I hope so

well I certainly hope to see you guys (playing) there... I already booked my tickets to Greece anyhow! :D

Can't wait till it all gets going... first Wacken, then off to Greece and the Chania festival, then to Germany to visit SummerBreeze with EoS (Zeljka) and others! :)

Elmarad sorrry re giati se perasa koritsi... Dwra o Danny eipe oti mallon nai alla oxi episima akoma... na doume!

Gia poio tragoudaki lete???
Elmarad exeis akousei palious Sentenced?? me aytous porwnomai!!!!

All guys!!! If you have WinMx search for Mehdi - Blood & Tears

:p heheheheheheh

Hello people! Long time reader, first time poster.

Just wondering if anyone could tell me how to get the tickets to the festival (if anathema is playing) in advance. If I came all the way across the europe to crete just to find out it's sold out, I might get berserk...

I live in Finland, so is there any chance ordering them through net or any other possibilities? Festival homepage doesn't help much to me, since it's all in greek.

thanks!

Kai mena me palious sentenced me pianei...Amok! :D
Ta kainourgia me xalane ligo apo pleuras stixwn ( poli :cry: ) alla genika tous akouo! Megalo kolima efaga me tous Black league (sto Ichor ), to group tou Jarva! Album korifi! To tragoudaki pou leme mporeis na to vreis stin tetarti selida autou tou thread!
Plaka-plaka me tosous ksenous pou mathane apo emas oti paizoun oi anathema stin kriti, prepei na zitisoume pososta ap'ton diorganoti!!! :D :D

Originally posted by without
don corleone, will u really go to crete if there will be any show?
if u decide contact me please...

If they're playing, there is a chance I go on holiday to Crete.
We better make some meetingpoints at the festival,(the same thing at graspop) so we can meet each other there. And the Anathema-fans are all nice dudes... believe me, we had a lot of fun together.

i hate computers!!!!:bah: machines of the devil!!! :mad: i can't understand how this bloody forum thing works!!:yow:
i don't know whether i manage to send this vomitory message:puke: :ill: properly,but anyway...

i will just say that,come rain or shine(how heroic!:OMG: :erk: ),i will be in Crete!!!I will not tolerate:yell: having been to Belgium and not to Crete!:mad: :hotjump:

and,in case you forgot,Duncan:D ...!!!i'm sharpening me sword:Shedevil: GROUPIE SLAYEEEEEEEERRR!!!!!!!!!!!

DEATH DEATH DEATH!!!:devil:

...just hope that the concert won't be cancelled in the last minute...:eek:

Sophia:headbang:

Yes, dont you forget the sword. I got some CS gas in case any get past you:mad: [/B][/QUOTE]

Yepper!!!:cool: I need guns!lots of guns!:Smokedev:
Good idea,Dunc!I will wear all me spikes:eek: You'll be fully protected:yow: :s :erk: :puke: :ill: oh well....:tickled: