Anathema at the rock festival in Crete!!!

Originally posted by Crack Hitler

Just wondering if anyone could tell me how to get the tickets to the festival (if anathema is playing) in advance. If I came all the way across the europe to crete just to find out it's sold out, I might get berserk...

hey laddy:D you should contact George from Athens.He's the one that has the organising responsibility for the Stargazer:)
He's gonna get me ticket as well.We'll be very happy to meet you in Crete:) act quickly:cool:

Originally posted by Strangelight

Shit, they force kids to learn it??:( Evil bastards. I looks dead hard like. Yous must be clever:confused:

You know, if i got the chance to meet you in greece :)notworthy)
i can teach you some uh...good :devil: greek words, they sound really...HEAVY!!! :D

Originally posted by Elmarad
Hey strangelight, i really like your bass-lines in ''Far away", especially in the acoustic part of the song where you play a # while Danny (or is it Vinnie?) keeps playing the main theme!!! Man, it was really inspiring for me! :)

Oh, and i think you do the same thing in ''sleepless'' too!!!
Very :cool:

Yeah I like the bass in Far Away, not quite McCartney:eek: but ok anyway. Im getting a custom merdit signature bass soon which will be ace! One string and that, and the shape of an arse on the back:lol:

Yeah I like the bass in Far Away, not quite McCartney:eek: but ok anyway. Im getting a custom merdit signature bass soon which will be ace! One string and that, and the shape of an arse on the back:lol:

That's sounds :cool: too! :p It's a pity that i can do the same with my piano!!! :rolleyes: :cry:
Well, i'll just take my personal ''Black & Decker" and give it any shape artistically suits me the most :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by somnium_in_tenebris

hey laddy:D you should contact George from Athens.He's the one that has the organising responsibility for the Stargazer:)
He's gonna get me ticket as well.We'll be very happy to meet you in Crete:) act quickly:cool:

Oh, okay.. (laddy... :lol: )

And how do I contact this George guy? Email-address would be nice, since I can't find any info on the stargazer homepage. (my greeke is a little rusty :Smug: )

I'd act quickly if I just knew what to do :confused:
'cause I really want to go and see Anathema. Yeah, and meet you guys.

that's all for now.

Im getting a custom merdit signature bass soon which will be ace! One string and that, and the shape of an arse on the back:lol:

cdisc.gif
Breaklose demos

i'm getting a man signature piano, it'll have hair on the keys and it'll have also only the 10 first lowest keys :mad:

good tastes you have by the way :cool:

Originally posted by Elmarad
Hey strangelight, i really like your bass-lines in ''Far away", especially in the acoustic part of the song where you play a # while Danny (or is it Vinnie?) keeps playing the main theme!!! Man, it was really inspiring for me! :)

Oh, and i think you do the same thing in ''sleepless'' too!!!
Very :cool:
i played the bass on the acoustic version!:p

Originally posted by D3vLiN
we? we? :D

oh gawd this wine thing caught me.... happy birthday daan
blablalaaaaa
har har har

Hey Daan,the wine is no excuse for posting this haha:p
Everybody,please say "happy birthday"to Daan:D ,the promising architect,kung fu master!!!:eek: :OMG: duh!:cool:

Originally posted by Crack Hitler

Oh, okay.. (laddy... :lol: )

And how do I contact this George guy? Email-address would be nice, since I can't find any info on the stargazer homepage. (my greeke is a little rusty :Smug: )

I'd act quickly if I just knew what to do :confused:
'cause I really want to go and see Anathema. Yeah, and meet you guys.

that's all for now.

:eek: :eek: hehe,i thought you already knew him,as he is posting stuff in this forum as well:p sorry:eek: just take my e-mail address,so we can have some further contact and i'll fix things for ya...laddy:loco:somnium_in_tenebris@hotmail.com(although the addresses are already available in the forum,but anyway)
Cheers!:)

Originally posted by D3vLiN

Let's see in two weeks after some Mavrodafni, Sophia ;)

Mavrodafni!!!My favourite:eek: but no!!!drinking is no excuse for nothing!
i'll have me hammer in me hand,in case you misbehave,so then,i'll have to hit you on the head to calm down,hehe:ill: :hotjump: :Shedevil: cheers,mate;)

Originally posted by pagan2002

i played the bass on the acoustic version!:p

not on Far Away you didnt?:confused: or did yer? Who played the solo then? :confused: did Vinny? V/vm are best anyway. I wish they were playin Crete I'd get a mullet and a bag of rocks
:mad: Whats the crack? fuck off eh. Mind your own business:lol:
shit:eek:

Hey Danny, what inspired you on the writing of ''Regret''?
This song is unbelievable fucking beautiful...
I'm now listening to it...I feel as if it has been written for me... :cry:

''and sometimes i despair at who i've become,
i have to come to terms with what i've done...

The bittersweet taste of fate
we can't outrun the past
destined to find an answer
strength i never lost...

I know there's a way
my future is not set
and the tide has turned
but still never learned to live...without...REGRET!!!''

what "inspired" me to write regret was and overwhelming force of insanity and utter desperation that scarred me for life and made me feel as if my entire life was utterly and completely ruined. to this day i still try to come to terms with it. stay away from LSD kids.