Anathema at the rock festival in Crete!!!

You should have accidents at other moments dudes...
It's now sunday 18th, no-one back for a short review yet?
possumhump3.gif

Originally posted by Don Corleone
funny cartoon, you have there, mariner.

did you like the new korn album, by the way?

Yeah, It's really good! Heavy D-tuned (C-tuned?) guitars!!! Everybody said they were becoming commercial and now they come up with this one! A fat kick in the ass!!! :)

And Because I couldn't make it to Crete, I'm going next weekend to Pukkelpop in Belgium (festival), where they will headline. Also Guns 'n Roses the day afterwards (it's still W. Axl Rose :loco: ) and other bands like Within Temptation, Disturbed, Prong, JXL (like the Elvis, altough dunno why?), and other ones I don't care about...

BTW, the cartoon comes from the smiley-site you mentioned before!!!
wink.gif

yeah, thats a great site indeed.

all right then, with these words from your mouth, i'll buy the new korn album. i was in love with the "issues", and im sure i wont be disappointed with this one, too.

yeah the guitars are low-tuned but i dont know which note.

Yeah, it's fuckin good! BUT

HEY, NO-ONE WENT TO THE ANATHEMAGIG IN CRETE??? Tell me something please... or are you still burning in the sun over there? Where are all those greeks who were active in this thread. They couldn't stop talking and now they shut up! Dzeeeeezes :mad:

Someone told me that a lot are only just returning home, so you'll probably see a few replies then. The lads only got back yesterday. They had a terrible time travelling. But they said the gig was great. I'm sure Danny and Duncan will tell you more about it when they recover . 6 days to do a gig, geez.

I'm sure Danny and Duncan will tell you more about it when they recover . 6 days to do a gig, geez. [/B]

I hope so, but I don't think 6 days are not enough to recover, not if you are named Danny or Duncan :lol: (remember graspop)

The show RULED, anathema were GREAT they even played panic :) I got to talk to Vince and he remembered me from last time in athens *joygasm*
Damn I didn't have my camera with me... I only took two pics with Vince :mad:

GREAT SHOW!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
I talked with Danny (Thanks for the info about Nick Drake!), Jamie, Duncan, Vinnie,Lector, John...
You're great guys all of you!!! :hotjump:
Hello from Alefas too, he's modem has a problem and he can't enter the net...
What can i say...TICKET FULL OF SIGNS!!! :lol:

The concert was really great,as far as i can remember:eek: even after so much exhaustion,the guys were full of energy:D
i have many memory gaps,though,i was kinda lost in space at the time of the concert(i have to admit...).a tape has been recorded to remind us all of that great concert though...ooops!!!!:eek: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTT!!!!!that was the evil Sophia talking.aw god,i'd better shut up,eh?you shouldn't get off your bed,with such a head,my dear,even after so many days,you feel/are so dead.reek of putrefaction.le roi est mort.vive le roi!*slap slap*