Anathema at the rock festival in Crete!!!

no matter what the inspiration was that is a fuckin great song...i think it expresses my feelings too???thinking i mad???probably...

so are you really happy???if i judge from the last album i would probably say no...wright?

I just visited anathema's official site and on the ''dates'' section, it says that anathema play in Greece in the 12 of August, that's a mistake, they play in the 17th! :err:
Well, i just said that to correct it :)

Originally posted by Strangelight
Me and the boy Moss will do an 80s electro/ragga set if the promoter pays our flights and fills us with Souvlaki and Ouzo:D
You lot would bottle us off though:cry:
Its a brutal world..

hehe:tickled: sounds great!80's stuff!i'd be glad if you put some tunes by Dokken and Stryper as well!!!:D :D

Heya all, i'm back but not for long!!
I'm tooooooooo glad to see that the Anathema concert has finally been confirmed!! :hotjump:
On the other hand, i'm toooo sad to hear that the Gathering cancelled their show, because of the fucking promoter! How fucking unusual! :( :mad: :puke:

Originally posted by Strangelight
Me and the boy Moss will do an 80s electro/ragga set if the promoter pays our flights and fills us with Souvlaki and Ouzo:D
You lot would bottle us off though:cry:
Its a brutal world..

So Dunc are you warming up or what??
Beware, bottles of ouzo will be coming your way!! :Shedevil: :devil:
I heard though Sophia will bring her sword especially for your protection!!! Is that true???? :loco:

ohhhh... boy!! :D

This is it, really. I'm just about to leave my work and start the
holiday. Just two more sleepless nights and I'm off to the big big
world heading for my ultimate goal: Crete :cool:

I've heard that there's big floods in central-Europe, but I ain't
gonna let that slow me down. Damn, even tornados and
earthquakes won't stop me from seeing Anathema live for the
first time in my life. :headbang:

Greece, here come. Hell yeah !!! :D

see you there.

yeah, and I could really carry that Sophias sword with me in
nighttrains just in case of thieves :devil:

Originally posted by Crack Hitler

I've heard that there's big floods in central-Europe, but I ain't
gonna let that slow me down. Damn, even tornados and
earthquakes won't stop me from seeing Anathema live for the
first time in my life. :headbang:

Greece, here come. Hell yeah !!! :D

see you there.

yeah, and I could really carry that Sophias sword with me in
nighttrains just in case of thieves :devil:

you are dead right,pal!

:D i might need some help against thieves:mad: i will use my Tae-kwon-Do powers against the evil,as well!Crouching tiger,hidden dragon and that,haha,the sun has hit me on the head,oh definitely!!!:eek:

and,hey,notify me,so i can come pick yous up,k?i'll be in Athens earlier on the 16th so...:cool:

see you!!!!!!

Originally posted by Dwra

So Dunc are you warming up or what??
Beware, bottles of ouzo will be coming your way!! :Shedevil: :devil:
I heard though Sophia will bring her sword especially for your protection!!! Is that true???? :loco:

Damn right. Ive been warmin up over the weekend in Dublin drinking Buckfast and cider and whiskey. I dont think Sophias sword will fit in her bag though, so I can be in Wee Ian mode for a week or so :devil: