Anathema at the rock festival in Crete!!!

Originally posted by D3vLiN
hey miss Sophia! Nice you made it to the forum at last! :D
and even nicer that you can confirm your presence on the Chania festival!

um...actually...it's not 100%confirmed(some ppl are really difficult),but,at least i have found a place to stay in and tickets and that:rolleyes:
and dear Daan:D make sure you and George get yer butts up to Thessaloniki and Halkidiki:hotjump: or else...:cry: :erk: :guh:
hehe!i love these smileys!!!yahooo!!o_O :Smokin: :OMG:

Originally posted by mehdi.i.e.e.e
that festival will be crap as i won't be around. summer breeze will be killer :mad:

Ya,okay Mehdi,dear:) we will TRY to live without you:cry:
You are the ultimate festival go-er(word,eh!):worship: you are the ultimate spassvïegel:lol: :lol: :lol: but,we'll try to survive,haha!*wish you could be there:(*

Originally posted by Heiko
No chania and no summerbreeze for me :(

:) come on Heiko:p there is always next year.eh?i'll drag you all from the hair to some island,:hotjump: and see some festivals together:D dont be sad and angry.M!
:bah:

Originally posted by somnium_in_tenebris

:) come on Heiko:p there is always next year.eh?i'll drag you all from the hair to some island,:hotjump: and see some festivals together:D dont be sad and angry.M!
:bah:

going to drag you from your hair to the summerbreeze after greece then this year for starters! :D

Originally posted by D3vLiN

going to drag you from your hair to the summerbreeze after greece then this year for starters! :D

okay,little caveman,it will be such a primitive scene,you dragging me from the hair,but the technical problems will make it a bit hard for us...shiteee!!...:mad:

Originally posted by Mariner

If they're playing, there is a chance I go on holiday to Crete.
We better make some meetingpoints at the festival,(the same thing at graspop) so we can meet each other there. And the Anathema-fans are all nice dudes... believe me, we had a lot of fun together.

Well that's a great idea Mariner!! We should organise it somehow! :hotjump:

Loipon Giorgo kai Sophia, eseis pou gnwrizete kapoia apo ta paidia kanoniste to! 8a'nai e3airetikh fash! :D

Let's just hope that Anathema WILL play in Crete, 'cause here in Greece you must always be prepared for the worst... :s

None official statement yet, huh? :confused:

Dunc you'd better do sth, or else that "greek liquor" curse shall come after you!!! :Shedevil:
:) :loco:

Hi Dwra, milaga simera me ena filo mou pou einai kapos mesa sta pragmata oson afora to festival kai mou eipe oti einai akoma amfivolo an tha paiksoun oi anathema... :erk:
To mono pou mporoume na kanoume , einai na porosoume me to festival akoma perissoterous, oste na anagkastoun na erthoun oi anathema gia na min dexthoun tin pagkosmia katakraygi!!! :D :D

Originally posted by alefas21
ante re malaka lambro pote to akouses kai den mou to eipes?BigGrin biggrin BigGrin

:rolleyes: :bah: Mmm...nai, mallon itan malakia pou sou eipa na kaneis register, mesa se misi ora dialisame to forum me ta pio ilithia kai anegkefala thread olwn twn epoxwn!!! Eisai gia ton pou...asto den to leo, mporei o mega na kserei kai ellinika :D

Originally posted by Dwra

Loipon Giorgo kai Sophia, eseis pou gnwrizete kapoia apo ta paidia kanoniste to! 8a'nai e3airetikh fash! :D

None official statement yet, huh? :confused:

Dunc you'd better do sth, or else that "greek liquor" curse shall come after you!!! :Shedevil:
:) :loco:

loipon ton ollando idi ton kouvalisame hehe:p oi alloi dystyhws den boroun.:(apo ellada tha erthei arketos kosmos,filoi,gnwstoi ktl
gia ti synaylia den lew tipota an kai xerw:Shedevil: :devil: as perimenoume na to anakoinwsoun oi idioi gia na min mou tin pou ki emena pou to diedwsa:)
kai parakalw poly,min methysete ton filtato,giati xerete,tha ehw to spathi mou kai tha ton perifrouro!:yow: simfwnia kaname ohi malakies!!!:D ade giati!!!:headbang:

Eh, I reckon its on and that!:) So we'll be seeing yous in Crete!!
BTW, yous are dead good at Greek:confused: where did yous learn all that???

Dwra, dont forget the booze eh? and Sophia dont forget the sword:mad:

Rasta lives:eek: booyakka!

So it's almost official?? Grrrrreat!! :headbang:

Now, if anyone could tell me how the hell can I get the ticket in advance? Living FAR AWAY, it wouldn't be nice if I drag my big ass all the way to the greece just to find out it's sold out..

anyone?

this is turning out to be my best.. holiday.. ever.. :D

Originally posted by Strangelight
Eh, I reckon its on and that!:) So we'll be seeing yous in Crete!!
BTW, yous are dead good at Greek:confused: where did yous learn all that???

Dwra, dont forget the booze eh? and Sophia dont forget the sword:mad:

Rasta lives:eek: booyakka!

:eek: Emm, you know, Greeks is a universal language, even people here in Greece are forced to learn them from a small age!!! :D :D

Hey strangelight, i really like your bass-lines in ''Far away", especially in the acoustic part of the song where you play a # while Danny (or is it Vinnie?) keeps playing the main theme!!! Man, it was really inspiring for me! :)

Oh, and i think you do the same thing in ''sleepless'' too!!!
Very :cool: