Anathema fans v Antimatter fans

I think that is a splendid idea! However, if the choosing of sides is decided by the band members, like in school when you had games, I may have to decline.
However if we pledge our fighting skills, or e-skills, to one side openly and within the spirit of the the battle then I'm with...
Antistairs.jpg

damn it dunc, not now. you just gave them the song rights back. totaly bad timing. :yell:

anyway, i'm with the pope. and the queen of england of course.

of course you have a fight, if i wanted i could go beatup my next door neighbor whose edgin the end of his 70's, it would be a fight, but it wouldnd be very fair :)
anyways, the question should be more like, who do you think would win or who would get beaten up more, or how much of a chance do we have :D

i thought it was a poll.. make a poll then, like "are you an A or A fan" - and dont give a "both" or "none" option. Anyway.. what is it good for????

now thats a silly idea how the hell are ya supposed to choose?! I could be torn asunder by such a complex decision as this...

Ive always wanted to say torn a sunder even if I dunno how to spell it.

hahaha this is class. i want it to be picked by the bands, like in netball at school, when you all whisper behind the team captain who you think they should pick. none of this volunteering shite as was suggested. war is war, families and friendships should be ripped apart brother fighting brother - all previous loyalties are forgotten in the face of the great antimatter vs anathema battle .. rahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lets av it!!!