Antimatter in Italy...?

klimt1918

New Metal Member
Jul 10, 2003
Rome
www.klimt1918.com
Hi guys!!!
We all are great fans of Antimatter!!! "Lights Out" is simply amazing!!
Are you planning to come here in Italy to play live??

Let me know...
Bye
Alex / klimt1918

klimt1918 said:
Hi guys!!!
We all are great fans of Antimatter!!! "Lights Out" is simply amazing!!
Are you planning to come here in Italy to play live??

Let me know...
Bye
Alex / klimt1918

Sure, Italy is in our plans. We've had a really good reaction from your country since the Icon release of Saviour. I wanna go and see the Pope anyway so expect us sometime next year.

Strangelight said:
Sure, Italy is in our plans. We've had a really good reaction from your country since the Icon release of Saviour. I wanna go and see the Pope anyway so expect us sometime next year.

Wow!!!
Here there are a lot of fans waiting the event eheh.....

Cheers
Alex / klimt1918

Strangelight said:
Seriously like, if we played in Rome, roughly how many people do you reckon would come?

don't know...it depends about promotion and stuff like that...however the better thing could be a festival or an event with other bands. I'll ask for info at some local booking agency. I''ll give you news soon!

Bye
Alex / klimt1918

Strangelight said:
Seriously like, if we played in Rome, roughly how many people do you reckon would come?

have fun rome!

i actually think that milan would be more of a success than rome as there is more of a fan base there...milan has far more gigs than rome for that reason i reckon. but one in milan and rome would be a winner, italian fans are really ace I noticed, antimatter would do well there. i wont be in milan to see it though, happy new year :yell: there is also the fact that saviour can be found in milan in a numerous places..i dont know if in rome its had the same amount of distribution and sales

oh, i've got an idea... since antimatter can't go everywhere, let's go everyone to GB/EIRE [or wherever we have to go to...] and meet them, and also let's make them play for us...

mick & pat, what do you think about this?

Come to Switzerland too and we can all have a pissup and meat in my cellar or something

shepherdspie.jpg

opethpainter said:
oh, i've got an idea... since antimatter can't go everywhere, let's go everyone to GB/EIRE [or wherever we have to go to...] and meet them, and also let's make them play for us...

mick & pat, what do you think about this?

Dublin, October. Try and get to that. I'll post the date when its confirmed.