Antimatter memories

DragonLady1

Firesoul
Mar 20, 2003
Innsbruck/Vienna
www.photopit.com
do u know this feeling when u listen to an album very often, then u stop listen it for quite a while and when u listen it again its full of memories... so what are ur antimatter memories?

well I have strong memories for "lights out", when I listened it last night it was kind of nostalgia, had to think about my time in Ireland and Greece, about when I met my bf, this summer... actually its full of good memories :)

i have strong memories. from when we were in school......
mick .....was good boy
dunc .....was bad boy
me.......... i was very bad boy
hahahahahaahhha
sorry to embarass yer lads but i had to..............

hahahaha

its alright chez you dont have to feel sorry for me and then say i was bad too. then again i was on daily report for the first 3 years in U class, and when asked by a history teacher to design an imaginary advert recruiting a revolt against the romans I put 'must have a big dick so he can knock the bastards out with it'. The history teacher read it and made me stand at the front of the class. Apart from that I was good. Oh apart from when I was given a videocamera by Mr Scanlan and asked to do a documentary about 6th form. I filmed Sid pretending to shag Leslie Gibbons, then jumped on Sid having a piss while he shouted 'fuck off fuck off!'. There was loads of swearing and i handed it in at the end of the day as my project. Apart from that i was good. Apart from me and Joza being completely off our faces in Theatre Studies all the time. But apart from that I was a good boy. Except when I had a fight with Jay in H.E. Oh and a fight with Joza in Biology. Apart from that I was good.